If Carey and Nate Commit... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If Carey and Nate Commit...

So, my cousin from Utah is in town with her daughter, and I'm showing them around some campuses. We're at USC, and the basketball staff and some recruits with family are going through campus on golf carts; damn Jason Hart looks the same as he was in 2000, must be pushing 40 years and still looks young...

Ha, my old stomping grounds. The Trojans are recruiting big time right now. I would've loved to be in school there when bball was in the Galen Center but they were still in that crappy LA Sports Arena. Nobody went to games. They did make an E8 once when I was there. Still, because nobody went to games I was able to see guys like Baron Davis, Bibby, Richard Jefferson, etc., basically from courtside.

I was having man-love for their 2016 team with Ball and TJ Leaf. God they were loaded.

UCLA? Can't stand them, ha. This year's USC team should be really fun to watch. Everybody back including Boatwright and Metu who are on Givony's draft boards. 5* O'Bannon Jr., and 4* Kevin Porter are talented freshmen and Taeshon Cherry is committed for 2018. He's a 5* similar to Bazely.

Assuming we land Carey and Nate follows, we'll have a class of Bazely, Carey, Roberts, and Buddy. Pretty nice class! Is there one more spot open? If so, who else might we go after? Or is it on to 2019?

NEW! 12/14/17

upload_2017-12-14_22-17-8.jpg
(Bazley; Photo: USA Basketball)

Darius Bazley - No. 10

I can say that one of our highest recruits has climbed out of the four star spot rising to 5 and is among the top 10 recruits in this country which is very good news for everyone and SU. :)

NEW! 12/14/17

View attachment 117389(Bazley; Photo: USA Basketball)

Darius Bazley - No. 10

I can say that one of our highest recruits has climbed out of the four star spot rising to 5 and is among the top 10 recruits in this country which is very good news for everyone and SU. :)
When ESPN releases their next top 100, I belief they will have Bazley top 5. I think that because they sort of already hinted that.

UCLA? Can't stand them, ha. This year's USC team should be really fun to watch. Everybody back including Boatwright and Metu who are on Givony's draft boards. 5* O'Bannon Jr., and 4* Kevin Porter are talented freshmen and Taeshon Cherry is committed for 2018. He's a 5* similar to Bazely.
Is USC still under scrutiny? Has to be a weight if they are.

Is USC still under scrutiny? Has to be a weight if they are.

Could be. Not sure what the vibe is there right now. They haven’t been playing very well. Gonna try to catch an Arizona St. game asap. Hurley has them playing great and they have some potent guards. Unstoppable backcourt so far. Romello White is impressive too.

UW @ USC two weeks from tomorrow. I'll keep an eye out for Romello.

UW @ USC two weeks from tomorrow. I'll keep an eye out for Romello.

Yeah White is sort of like a Bazely/Bagley type of player. But ASU guards are terrific. They have schooled every opponents’ guards. They are aggressive and play downhill...drool.

Yeah White is sort of like a Bazely/Bagley type of player. But ASU guards are terrific. They have schooled every opponents’ guards. They are aggressive and play downhill...drool.
Shannon Evans transferred from UB with Hrley to ASU. Though he’s short, i think he would have been much better for us than Gillon had we somehow pried him away fromnHurley

Shannon Evans transferred from UB with Hrley to ASU. Though he’s short, i think he would have been much better for us than Gillon had we somehow pried him away fromnHurley

Good call there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom