If CMac doesn't play at a One-and-Done level... | Syracusefan.com

If CMac doesn't play at a One-and-Done level...

B

Brooky03

does that mean Bryant doesn't commit? Otherwise, we're SOL with the scholly situation, right?

Do any of our players come from families with a lot of money?

I think the most likely scenario is Buss transfers.

Buss barely played tonight, which is crap.

I think the most likely scenario is Buss transfers.

Buss barely played tonight, which is crap.

I honestly feel bad for the guy. He deserves more playing time but he just has too much in front of him.

Honestly...why does Buss deserve more playing time? He hasn't produced when he's been on the floor in real games so far this year.

I would love to see him turn into a great player, but why do people think he deserves so many minutes?

Honestly...why does Buss deserve more playing time? He hasn't produced when he's been on the floor in real games so far this year.

I would love to see him turn into a great player, but why do people think he deserves so many minutes?

My answer to that is who has produced. So until someone decides they want the 2 guard job, no one is getting 30 minutes a game, we'll rotate and wait to see who strikes gold first.

Or maybe that just sounds completely illogical.

Bryant could actually be a Center though, right? Maybe I'm mistaken.

No your right, I just think having Mccullough back for a second year would be more impactful then a first year big man in Bryant, but lets hope for a miracle and both come to fruition

No your right, I just think having Mccullough back for a second year would be more impactful then a first year big man in Bryant, but lets hope for a miracle and both come to fruition

^
this

I just meant that Buss is talented enough to earn serious minutes on most NCAA teams and it's a shame that he can't get on the court for long stretches. He deserves it in the sense that he's more talented than most guys getting like 6 minutes a game.

I just meant that Buss is talented enough to earn serious minutes on most NCAA teams and it's a shame that he can't get on the court for long stretches. He deserves it in the sense that he's more talented than most guys getting like 6 minutes a game.
But my thing is - are we really sure that he is? I mean, I haven't really seen a ton to convince me of that. When he's been on the court, he hasn't particularly done anything to stand out.

But my thing is - are we really sure that he is? I mean, I haven't really seen a ton to convince me of that. When he's been on the court, he hasn't particularly done anything to stand out.

You have to actually get on the court for more than two minutes to be able to do anything to be noticed, meanwhile Cooney is getting thirty minutes doing what to be noticed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom