If conference realignment is still in its evolutionary stages what are the lilihood that | Syracusefan.com

If conference realignment is still in its evolutionary stages what are the lilihood that

CaliCuse

All American
syracuse never ever becomes entrenched in the ACC? At this point I think very likely. I can even picture a brand new conference being conceived and anchored by Syracuse and maybe Pitt. If the stars are properly aligned maybe even Notre Dame It would have to be a conference that both football and basketball are treated equally in terms of $ which is always the driving force. I can see it happening.

well if FSU and Clemson were to leave (just playing your game) and they have to add the UConns and Rutgers to the ACC, the Big East is basically reforming under the guise of the ACC? Not sure if this was the intended solution but certainly looks that way.

syracuse never ever becomes entrenched in the ACC? At this point I think very likely. I can even picture a brand new conference being conceived and anchored by Syracuse and maybe Pitt. If the stars are properly aligned maybe even Notre Dame It would have to be a conference that both football and basketball are treated equally in terms of $ which is always the driving force. I can see it happening.

OK ... Please start the theme from The Twilight Zone. It should be playing though out this thread.

the ACC is about to unleash its secret weapon with regards to expansion and the conf playoff system.

McGill University.

the 1st EVER football game that looks like how football is played today was in 1874 pitting McGill v harvard.

once the powers that be see that our Canadian Overlords have joined the ACC, an 8 team playoff will be organized and the ACC Champion will rightfully take its spot on top of the NCAA Football Throne.

3 downs, punts are live, motion at the snap...wait till they get a load of the offense Marrone is installing!!!!!

We're going to the ACC, no matter what the ACC will survive. And I still think FSU and Clemson to the Big 12 is a stupid rumor for someone to run with in a slow offseason.