If I’m Syracuse

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
I realize a few facts

1. The football program will always be mediocre at best
2. The ACC will not exist in ten years

So I would do the follow

1. Continue to cash ACC checks
2. Spend ALL the money on the basketball program.
3. Vote against the Southern Cartel on everything
4. Cash the exit fee checks

I realize a few facts

So I would do the follow

If you aren’t competitive in football, you won’t be a part of cash in nice checks in the near-to-mid future. Football drives everything. Look at UCONN. No bueno.

If you aren’t competitive in football, you won’t be a part of cash in nice checks in the near-to-mid future. Football drives everything. Look at UCONN. No bueno.
I don't think we will ever be invited to the final table. Competitive or not.

We should be more like UConn for sure

Hoops are the golden goose. We can compete in football but we can’t be a power. The system is not for us and will never be. Look at Rutgers. They will receive maximum amt of checks and will still win 3-5 games a year.

We are what we are

We need to find money and spend it properly on big guys. We need a qb who will throw a 1 on 1 ball to our 6’6” guy without worrying. We ne3d a power back who gets yards after contact along with an Allen. we need 6 ft plus corners who can turn and burn.

We should be more like UConn for sure
nathan fillion i don't know what to tell you.gif

"No good" - and yet another NCAA hoops championship.

I realize a few facts

So I would do the follow

I’d be fine with mediocre if the games are fun and we empty the clip and are a pain to play against.

I’ll take 20016-18 type results all day. 1 good season every now and then. The bad seasons we at least pull an upset and when we get blown out it’s like 55-31 or something.

Way better than boring crap football where “are we even going to score?” feels like a legit question.

I’d be fine with mediocre if the games are fun and we empty the clip and are a pain to play against.

I’ll take 20016-18 type results all day. 1 good season every now and then. The bad seasons we at least pull an upset and when we get blown out it’s like 55-31 or something.

Way better than boring crap football where “are we even going to score?” feels like a legit question.
It's mind blowing that it used to be like that and its become like this. That's not how it's supposed to work when a coach sticks around this long.

Hilarious that it's happening to us.

We need to find money and spend it properly on big guys. We need a qb who will throw a 1 on 1 ball to our 6’6” guy without worrying. We ne3d a power back who gets yards after contact along with an Allen. we need 6 ft plus corners who can turn and burn.
And we need a coach with an aggressive attitude.

He's saying to put money into basketball and you pointed to UConn as the cautionary tale?