If im the FEDS.. | Syracusefan.com

If im the FEDS..

matcuse

Walk On
i would have mr sandusky on suicide watch...when its all said and done your gonna be shocked..keep this scumbag alive..

Not just him but Mike Mcqueary as well. Mcqueary is taking a lot of heat. Having people say how did you not stop this act. What kind of man are you, oh wait you aren't a real man. Mcqueary will never live this down and once fired by Penn St either today or after the season he will never get work as a football coach again. His life is ruined.

If he tried cleaning his ears with a handgun at some point this week I wouldn't be shocked at all.

Given what I saw last night, the state may not be able to find a jury in State College that will convict any of these people. Sandusky may want to take his chances by living.

Just heard a report on WFAN that Sandusky was living it up yesterday. At an area gym a few minutes away from the Penn St campus and went on a shopping spree at Sporting Goods later in the afternoon.

This man is clearly insane

Not just him but Mike Mcqueary as well. Mcqueary is taking a lot of heat. Having people say how did you not stop this act. What kind of man are you, oh wait you aren't a real man. Mcqueary will never live this down and once fired by Penn St either today or after the season he will never get work as a football coach again. His life is ruined.

If he tried cleaning his ears with a handgun at some point this week I wouldn't be shocked at all.

Real men don't run to their daddy after witnessing a child getting butt raped.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

any case will be moved out of happy valley. Unless people in Pa are like the old south where KKK members were often found not guilty, these people are going to jail.

Just heard a report on WFAN that Sandusky was living it up yesterday. At an area gym a few minutes away from the Penn St campus and went on a shopping spree at Sporting Goods later in the afternoon.

some reporter caught up with him yesterday and asked him about paterno retiring at the end of the year (it was before the presser) and sandusky said he was devastated by the news.

i would have mr sandusky on suicide watch...when its all said and done your gonna be shocked..keep this scumbag alive..

If I'm the feds, I'm also thinking about protecting any of the prominent prosecutors in this case. Good lord, with the mania displayed yesterday...

some reporter caught up with him yesterday and asked him about paterno retiring at the end of the year (it was before the presser) and sandusky said he was devastated by the news.
unreal, what a large POS

If this isn't an indictment of State College, PA, I don't know what is. The fact that this man isn't beaten senseless every time he so much as walks across the street to get the mail shows you how warped this community is. I mean the man is still going to the gym for christs sake and shopping sprees for Penn State gear at . You can't make this stuff up. State College is one F'ed up place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom