If Rak keeps playing like this! | Syracusefan.com

If Rak keeps playing like this!

One thing I didn't understand was why JB didn't feed Rak during the last 3 minutes. Everyone else was really struggling. Might have made sense to dump it into Rakeem.

Rock was a beast tonight. And if he continues to be, watch the out Amile Jefferson and whoever else wants to try and take him on.

Even with all the gut-wrenching, and we played lousy posts, this one fact is why I have hope for the future.

The main thing we need to do as we approach March is to get better. Rak has really stepped his game up. Prior to Rak to stepping his game up was the fact that SilentG is becoming a contributor.

Next up is to try and get something out of Roberson. And then finally, it is for BMK to come back healthy.

The four mainstays will remain steady.

Cheers,
Neil

One thing I didn't understand was why JB didn't feed Rak during the last 3 minutes. Everyone else was really struggling. Might have made sense to dump it into Rakeem.

Or throughout the first half. Ridiculous. Christmas got six quick points, then nothing until midway through the second. #14 couldn't stop him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom