If Rutgers beats WVU... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If Rutgers beats WVU...

If Rutgers gets the BE BCS spot, I won't be upset. Watching Rutgers in the Sugar Bowl vs the loser of LSU/Alabama would make my holiday season. Watching a pissed off Nick Saban put a 70 spot on them in front of the world might be all I want for Christmas.

Mind you I'm not rooting for Rutgers to get the BCS spot, but if they did I could live with it knowing what the result will be in the end!
That doesn't give me any comfort. Rutgers would have accomplished more than SU.

Imagine what the loser of LSU/Alabama would do to the Orange?

I can't get the Rutgers-WVU Game here in this part of NYS. Could someone let me know if any fans show up for the start of the second half. I hear the Turnpike is a real mess.

Cleared the field off at halftime. Maybe the WVU receivers can get some separation in the 2nd half

I can't get the Rutgers-WVU Game here in this part of NYS. Could someone let me know if any fans show up for the start of the second half. I hear the Turnpike is a real mess.
There are maybe 2-3 thousand left. Stands are empty. But it's all good, because this means they are at home with their TV's on, shoring up those ratings. ;)

There are maybe 2-3 thousand left. Stands are empty. But it's all good, because this means they are at home with their TV's on, shoring up those ratings. ;)

Good. I don't like to see Rutgers fans near sharp knives or on slippery highways.

Didn't they all leave their TV's on before going to the game?

Funny. I was thinking exactly the same thing!

"... Syracuse tight end Nick Bosco."

Also, one-time recruitnik obsession Brandon Coleman showing off those great hands again.

Beat me to it. Nick Bosco. LOL. Not sure who this Bozo is, but he's awful. Several play observations that were blatantly wrong.

the fake FG call by Schiano is one of the worst calls I have seen a head coach make. Why give up points in the 4th quarter when you have the lead? No wonder Rutgers hasn't beaten this team in 16 years or whatever

Ray Bentley, usually his awfulness is limited to Bills preseason games.

Geno puts WVa up... and they miss the XP. Quadruple lol.

Nice play by Geno. After our loss today, I can't take a week of listening to RU fans if they win today.

Now the morons put the kick off out of bounds. RU ball on the 40. C'mon Neers!!

the fake FG call by Schiano is one of the worst calls I have seen a head coach make. Why give up points in the 4th quarter when you have the lead? No wonder Rutgers hasn't beaten this team in 16 years or whatever

He was probably thinking even with a FG, they lose on a touchdown, while a two possession lead would put the game away (and WV did score a TD on their very next possession).

Agreed. Stupid, stupid call. Worst bench coach.

AHAHAHAHHA Schianos idiocy cost them again, Austin just scored a TD on a bubble screen and a missed RU tackle...
Game over

He was probably thinking even with a FG, they lose on a touchdown, while a two possession lead would put the game away (and WV did score a TD on their very next possession).
still a dumb call. He gave WV momentum. If he kicks a FG WV has the pressure of needing to score a TD

Meanwhile, in the Worlds Largest Outdoor Sobriety Checkpoint, UGa trying to run out the clock against Florida.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom