If the Erb rumors are true... | Syracusefan.com

If the Erb rumors are true...

Czar

All Conference
We'll have 2 of the Top 25 recruiters of 2012 according to Rivals, tying us with Alabama and Florida. Spring and Summer this year could be fun.

Are we talking about Lester Erb? If so, he was one of my coaches at Hobart for a couple years. He was pretty fresh out of Bucknell back then, but he had a ton of energy and was really smart and funny. Tough guy too. He was the long snapper for Bucknell despite being like 5'9 160!

Twitter rumor is that Lester Erb is on his way out at Iowa...

So, Erb was a graduate assistant at SU back in the mid-90's, eh? And one of the top recruiters in the nation?

Okay, I'll take it, if true.

Are you just talking about r1vals pushing him as a potential OC candidate? I think that's what caused the chatter.

Erb?

Did I miss yet another announcement?

ERB: Edgar Rice Burroughs, the author who created Tarzan. Didn't realize the old boy was still around--must have taken the trip to Barsoom.

Twitter rumor is that Lester Erb is on his way out at Iowa...

So is Ferentz being forced to go through the "make staff changes" exercise, because they didn't have a good year?

I didn't realize that Iowa was 4-2 at one point this year with wins over Northern Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan State. Unfortunately for them, the season didn't end after 6 games.

I didn't realize that Iowa was 4-2 at one this year with wins over Northern Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan State. Unfortunately for them, the season didn't end after 6 games.

As we found out in 2011. They could have just asked us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shouldn't Erb get a job in Colorado? On the other hand, if they do announce him to SU, I hope they do it at 4:20.

Didn't they have a lot of injuries at RB? Could be the cause of some fan angst.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom