If this is true, maybe we do have a chance with Perkins | Syracusefan.com

If this is true, maybe we do have a chance with Perkins

if truly being recruited by LSU and Oregon, we have about a 5% chance at best.

It keeps being said, the kid likes attention.. who better to call first than the group of people you know are desperate to get you? Our coaches will show him a ton of love, but will likely be the bridesmaid again.

EDIT: I hope I'm wrong!

if truly being recruited by LSU and Oregon, we have about a 5% chance at best.

It keeps being said, the kid likes attention.. who better to call first than the group of people you know are desperate to get you? Our coaches will show him a ton of love, but will likely be the bridesmaid again.

EDIT: I hope I'm wrong!

We can offer him a fair days wage, a roof over his head and three squares a day. What more could a young man want in these hard times?

that is great news that he contacted the staff. If his grades aren't a problem, then color me optimistic. Doug deserves a day off to travel to the mid west

Zero chance

BUT

Here is my recruiting pitch: you want to make some noise and a statement David? Announce nationally at all star game that you are choosing Syracuse University over those schools. That will create some conversation.

Hard to consider anything credible coming from The Fizz. Have they ever been right about a single recruiting topic?

What hat has his dad been seen wearing?! I expect the fizz to give reports on this!

A couple of years ago the Fizz was a pretty good source of recruiting information and was right on a lot of stuff they wrote about. They were also the only free place to get interviews from recruits and commits.

Maybe so. I quit reading it 2-3 years ago, with the exception of an occasional message board link.

Yeah Broyld's grades werent an issue either in Novemeber, just ask him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom