If this team wants any chance of a bowl | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If this team wants any chance of a bowl

They’re making athletic plays and the qb has the time and ability to find receivers. Does it take more than that to beat us?
What athletic plays? If they weren't given a gift from the refs they would be down 21.

Somebody talk me up from this

97BC39A7-BC07-4E7D-9E91-C12EF2F2400F.png

What athletic plays? If they weren't given a gift from the refs they would be down 21.
Rb is finding the edge. Hitting a streaming receiver down the field. General speed. There’s been a lot and ucf is better than either of our opponents so far

Rb is finding the edge. Hitting a streaming receiver down the field. General speed. There’s been a lot and ucf is better than either of our opponents so far
Gtech is the worst acc team we play this year.

Gtech is the worst acc team we play this year.
Just because? They won last week and this is year two of the turnaround. I hope you’re 100% correct but think duke is actual garbage.

I'll try to help

-There's still 9 games left this year, plenty of opportunities to improve
-Defense has improved a lot and will give us a decent chance to win every game
-Offense will get better when O-line gets healthier
-This isn't a throwaway season but with no bowl games likely to be played there isn't much to really accomplish outside of playing and getting better
-Winning 4 or 5 games can still be considered an improvement over last year IMO if you factor in schedule difficulty
-Recruiting class is an improvement from recent years with a lot of guys coming in on offense
-Most of the guys on offense will be returning next year.
-Off the field there's still things being done to help improve recruiting

Last edited:

UCF would play Clemson in the acc championship if they were in our league. Gt is athletic and dangerous.

After these two performances, the dome is going to be empty this week.
I absolutely can't stand the hyperbole on this board sometimes! Each sideline will be filled with players and essential support staff. Filled I tell ya!

Compelling arguement...
Line Up ND and UCF. I believe When all is said and done Louisville is better and at least two or three teams on par with them . They would finish 5th or 6th. I can’t stand ND by the way.

Line Up ND and UCF. I believe When all is said and done Louisville is better and at least two or three teams on par with them . They would finish 5th or 6th. I can’t stand ND by the way.

Lol, now we are including ND in the conference? I mean in normal years. They are right there with the ville. I cant stand ND, either;)

Folks im not saying we are a bowl team. We play three straight dreadful teams at home if this team wants any chance of a competitive season they need to win all three.

You will almost certainly be back to your optimistic, anything can happen, belief without evidence self by Monday. It is in your DNA. You don't need anyone to get you there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom