if we lose 3 games to Georgetown in our final year in the BE | Syracusefan.com

if we lose 3 games to Georgetown in our final year in the BE

if we lose 3 games to georgetown in our final year in the BE...and we win the national championship, ill be so happy!

if we lose 3 games to georgetown in our final year in the BE...and we win the national championship, ill be so happy!

I think this would be the only saving grace if we lost to them 3x. But I would add they be the first 1 to lose to a 16 as well just to send their fans into nuclear meltdown.

I honestly had the feeling we definitely were not winning the first two games against them. We had not been playing confident let alone winning confident as we were scraping by. In these last two games the team looks more settled - many thanks to James hitting shots and MCW putting people in the right spots. Its more than that though as you even see James directing the guys on the back line. It feels like a different team even if the talents are the same. Early in the year the team had a lack of identity but still a vibe that they were going to go out there and run the other team off the court. There are signs of that returning now in the last two games.. I am hopeful and more confident it will show against the Hoyas too.

Alternately, how about this: After we win tonight, JB walks toward mid-court for the handshake with JTIII, but right as he gets there, he unloads a viscous discount double-check right in his face.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom