If we were to have a 9-3 type season, what | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

If we were to have a 9-3 type season, what

Thank you
troll.jpg

We are not a 9-3 team, We are not a 9-3 team...
All the assumption on top of presupposition with a guess leads us nowhere. We are debated fruit loops and fairy tales. We can only truly judge what type of team we are at the end of the season. When we have a 9-3 record we are a 9-3 team. That will only happen with better talent. Right now I don't think we are quite there. We need more talent. We have alot of tough teams to play. None are a given. None. With that said we are seeing alot of improvement with alot more to go to become a perennial 9-3 team in the ACC. Dungey goes down and we're back to 4-8 type season.
When we get to 9-3 I will admit that.

Sudano

these didn't age too well. plus you have some admitting to di

I think we all have to admit that seeing is go 2-1 vs FSU, ND and North Carolina with Dungey unavailable for large portions of each game wasn’t something any of us thought possible.

My favorite thing about this season and team is all the ACC media dorks that picked SU last in the Atlantic. There was no way in the universe that was happening.

Just saw and loved this Dasher thread! I also remembered there is an "IGNORE" option in the forum and used it.

Who knows, but other schools get them why not SU.
Oh I agree, I was just wondering if you heard anything of who may...Keep up the good work on here. It is well appreciate at least with me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom