If we're fortunate enough to host College Gameday next year... | Syracusefan.com

If we're fortunate enough to host College Gameday next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric15

Living Legend
Please no Boeheim as the celebrity guest picker. I know that's the safe, low-hanging fruit choice and that JB is a huge supporter of SU football, but I really want it to be someone associated with SU football greatness. Jim Brown, McNabb, Floyd Little, Dwight Freeney, etc.

Last edited:
I have no doubt it will be Boeheim. He's the face of the university and he's good on camera.

I would suggest Marvin Harrison but who knows if he would pull a gun on Corso every time he said “not so fast my friend!”
I have watched Marvin Harrison play his entire career and I really don’t know if I have ever heard him speak.
I have no idea what he sounds like but this joke is A+ well done.

I say get Andrew Coumo grease his ego and hope the exposure motivates him to throw taxpayer bucks at Syracuse.

McNabb, Freeney, Floyd Little would be my top 3, in that order. Eric Dungey would be kind of a cool choice too, but I'd prefer a player from years back. Would also be good with Costas or Tirico, if at all possible.

Please no Boeheim as the celebrity guest picker. I know that's the safe, low-hanging fruit choice and that JB is a huge supporter of SU football, but I really want it to be someone associated with SU football greatness. Jim Brown, McNabb, Floyd Little, Dwight Freeney, etc.
Agreed. Or someone else in sports/movie/music that is from Syracuse. That would be the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.