If we're fortunate enough to host College Gameday next year... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

If we're fortunate enough to host College Gameday next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, and we are supposed to appease the students while real CFB fans around the nation watch and scratch their heads but hey, you can bet many students will be attending their first game since the cameras will be shinning bright;)

Up 37% over last year. The AD was thrilled.

I guess you weren’t at “that” midnight madness a few years back... which the university vowed never again... and I guess you weren’t in the vicinity of Chevy court during “those acts” this past summer.

I guess wanting a family friendly and safe environment makes me racist.
I was in fact in that section during the knifing. Care to generalize more with your racism?

Ignorant take and not even close to knowing who a person is and what they do. But you stay with those stereotypes if it makes you feel better.
Easy to see why this country stays divided with lemmings that blather such crap.
He literally visited the white house with a maga hat. Care to continue this back and forth?

Incorrect? Probably.
Racist? No.

People of all colors like rap, and Post Malone is white. (I assume you weren’t implying that he was racist against white people.)
Huh? People of all class levels listen to rap as well. I live in a beautiful neighborhood in bville and listen to rap along with other music. You aren't making sense.

He literally visited the white house with a maga hat. Care to continue this back and forth?
Again your take reeks of ignorance. You are on a sports page laying out politics and claiming racism based on people's description and broad characterization. I have neither the crayons nor the patience for your level of ignorance so to your question, I'm done with any continued back and forth. SO there you have it...

I don’t know anything about Post Malone. Had to google him. Not my generation. Know next to nothing about Kid Rock. Not my generation. But personally, it bothers me not at all if someone wears a MAGA hat. There is nothing inherently racist or wrong about the hat, or those who wear them. People are WAY to loose with the accusations or racism.

Huh? People of all class levels listen to rap as well. I live in a beautiful neighborhood in bville and listen to rap along with other music. You aren't making sense.
I’m not sure how my point that rap isn’t a racial thing is confusing. Again, people of all colors listen to rap.

I’m also not sure how categorizing all/most/many rap enthusiasts as violent or undesirable is not probably wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.