If we're going to fantasize, let's go "All In!" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If we're going to fantasize, let's go "All In!"

Seems totally far fetched -- but insofar as teams joining the ACC that begin with the letters, "U-C," this would be an infinitely preferable / blue chip better option than uconn.
I hate April Fools jokes, but it would be fantastic if some intern got their hands on the ACC twitter account next April 1st and sent UConn an invitation.

JRsec gives morons a bad name.

When one posts as often as JRsec, there will be times they get things wrong particularly since no one truly escapes their biases, but more often than not he brings a lot to the conversations. He also can admit when he is wrong or at the very least recognizes someone else's view may have validity, unlike some other posters.

Cheers,
Neil

When one posts as often as JRsec, there will be times they get things wrong particularly since no one truly escapes their biases, but more often than not he brings a lot to the conversations. He also can admit when he is wrong or at the very least recognizes someone else's view may have validity, unlike some other posters.

Cheers,
Neil
I strongly disagree.

He’s a stupid, out-of-touch fool on a good day. He’s that + stubborn on most.

Not outrageous just because I’m sure they could park their non revenue teams in the WCC or Big West which I think are decent conferences for baseball, volleyball etc. Travel for MBB and football is manageable we’re talking 9 trips in hoop and 4 in pigskin a year.

Don’t think the ACC needs more teams but if we could kick teams I’m sick of playing so much like Wake BC or Pitt out it might be cool.

Who was it that started the rumor about trading Louisville for Stanford?

Who was it that started the rumor about trading Louisville for Stanford?
I wish I had. (Even though I have no problems with Louavul's membership.)

Last edited:
I thought it was nuts for SMU and Houston to consider The Big East AAC.

Just tell Elon Musk to make super fast electric planes (Ludicrous Mode) and all is good.

I thought it was nuts for SMU and Houston to consider The Big East AAC.

Just tell Elon Musk to make super fast electric planes (Ludicrous Mode) and all is good.
To be fair, Tulane, SMU, Tulsa, and Houston are all pretty close, and Memphis, UCF, and USF are all reasonably close.

Cinci, ECU, Temple, and Navy are the crazy outliers.

(I know we’re talking about 2 different times - you’re referencing the point when the decision was made and I’m referencing now - but the conference is slowly pulling its way towards a geographic identity.)

To be fair, Tulane, SMU, Tulsa, and Houston are all pretty close, and Memphis, UCF, and USF are all reasonably close.

Cinci, ECU, Temple, and Navy are the crazy outliers.

(I know we’re talking about 2 different times - you’re referencing the point when the decision was made and I’m referencing now - but the conference is slowly pulling its way towards a geographic identity.)
You're right. I wasn't even thinking about that 'cluster.'

Old news ... like from 1959 ...

Old news ... like from 1959 ...

Great find!

Hey, Who's That. If you UVA folks are going to fantasize about something, shouldn't it be about winning the football National Championship to go along with the basketball and lax titles? Virginia's era of super team's has arrived. Major props and envy.

Hey, Who's That. If you UVA folks are going to fantasize about something, shouldn't it be about winning the football National Championship to go along with the basketball and lax titles? Virginia's era of super team's has arrived. Major props and envy.
We didn't make this idea up. Someone on our board found it and managed to post it between bouts of roll-on-the-floor laughter.

We didn't make this idea up. Someone on our board found it and managed to post it between bouts of roll-on-the-floor laughter.
Wasn't really looking to criticize your thread (though it sounds absurd, but everything is nowadays), just thought you would like to hear some accolades from fellow ACC fans.