IF you are watching March Madness '15 Who are you Pulling For? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

IF you are watching March Madness '15 Who are you Pulling For?

LSU because of my wife. The cuse sports programs continue to emasculate me as I cede household sports leadership to her.

The posting of suggestive pictures here has to stop or I'll have to block the ability to post pictures for those unable to stop.

Wisconsin

I saw SU at the Final Four in Atlanta and have tickets for the Final Four this year. I would love to see both of my alma maters at a Final Four in person.

Bob hurley and the bulls, my alma mater, of course

after that I will pull for the acc, I have somehow lost my hatred for duke.

and for Yukon to drop out of the nit quickly

Bob hurley and the bulls, my alma mater, of course

after that I will pull for the acc, I have somehow lost my hatred for duke.

and for Yukon to drop out of the nit quickly
It's weird, before we were in the ACC, I loathed Duke. I thought for sure that would be amplified when we joined the conference... it hasn't and I actually don't mind them. I think K is a great guy and it also helps that they haven't put out too many annoying players lately. How can you hate Jabari Parker or Jahlil Okafor?

Gonzaga. I will be there to root for them Friday as Sunday.

I'd like to see them do well also. Probably their best team yet with size galore and skill. I have them beating ISU and losing to Duke.

Providence and Arizona. Providence because I love their backcourt and Arizona for payback on Wisconsin. They have been a few possessions away from a couple of Final 4s the past few seasons. Really like their team and that diesel freshman Artest-clone, Stanley Johnson.

Any team that helps SU. So now, I have to support the ACC. That said, I really like the coaches at Villanova, Gonzaga and Providence. This is the Zag's best chance in a long time.

It's weird, before we were in the ACC, I loathed Duke. I thought for sure that would be amplified when we joined the conference... it hasn't and I actually don't mind them. I think K is a great guy and it also helps that they haven't put out too many annoying players lately. How can you hate Jabari Parker or Jahlil Okafor?

Take from it what you will but part of college ball is confidence. Duke doesn't have the pressure that other schools do to hate other schools. They will always get top recruits and be a top team.

JB coaches alot like Coach K in that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom