IF you are watching March Madness '15 Who are you Pulling For? | Syracusefan.com

IF you are watching March Madness '15 Who are you Pulling For?

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Me? Obvious.

Go bulls.

moss-20141129mbb-0677.jpg

Iowa and Wyoming.

IF? People who whine and see you next tuesday about not "caring" about the NCAA's despite watching it every other year are full of horse s hit.

Everyone on this board will watch at some point. EVERYONE. Dont kid yourself if you are that guy (or girl) who says "I wont watch one minute".

Please

IF? People who whine and see you next tuesday about not "caring" about the NCAA's despite watching it every other year are full of horse s hit.

Everyone on this board will watch at some point. EVERYONE. Dont kid yourself if you are that guy (or girl) who says "I wont watch one minute".

Please
Agreed sir

any announcer who talks about syracuse next year.
but I won't be watching. I kinda hope ratings drop a few notches because syracuse isn't in it. Just so they know.

And I will be watching very very little maybe half a game or two at best, and certainly not on my own tv.

Last edited:
Their "New York" branding is borderline obnoxious.
Its a great idea and why haven't we fought for that. I really want us to become a state school its in our best intrest imo. Brand us syracuse of ny it would be better for the entire city as well.

Last edited:
any announcer who talks about syracuse next year.
but I won't be watching. I kinda hope ratings drop because syracuse isn't in it.
Ratings will probably be through the roof because of Kentucky.

I have the best feeling Cal ditches town after the tournament for another squad in wake of investigations.

Ratings will probably be through the roof because of Kentucky.

I have the best feeling Cal ditches town after the tournament for another squad in wake of investigations.

sadly your right, but cal isn't going anywhere. the ncaa has allowed kentucky to become a hot commodity. Even if he gets caught for john walls house or anthony davis 150,000 decommit and recommit or the money coaches said he offered dajaun (which they will never investigate), uk will get a one year postseason and be a hot commodity the next year. The ncaa has let the brand name kentucky become hot by cheating and wouldn't care if thats how they built their brandname.They could give courses in swahili for all the ncaa cares.

Last edited:
Davidson, Eastern Washington, Stephen F Austin, Buffalo, Albany (wife). Of the real good teams, Iowa State, Northern Iowa, Wichita State. Of the 1 and 2 seeds, Virginia.

sadly your right, but cal isn't going anywhere. the ncaa has allowed kentucky to become a hot commodity. Even if he gets caught for john walls house or anthony davis 150,000 decommit and recommit or the money coaches said he offered dajaun (which they will never investigate), uk will get a one year postseason and be a hot commodity the next year. The ncaa has let the brand name kentucky become hot by cheating and wouldn't care if thats how they built their brandname.They could give courses in swahili for all the ncaa cares.

0529_large.jpg

Please

Yeah but I am going to limit it to ten games out of protest!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom