Ifeatu Melifonwu: Lions | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Ifeatu Melifonwu: Lions

Even when beat on the TD pass, his coverage was glove tight. Bronco just made an even better play.

With the Bengals out of the playoffs I will gladly cheer the Lions as they make a post season run!

Bonus to have an ex Cuse player being a vital cog in their defense, that’s having a great season!

Close your eyes and imagine a D-backfield of Iffy, Cisco and the two Williamses.
It's interesting to see how differently Cisco and Iffy are used. Although he does the occasional safety blitz, Cisco is pretty much the defender of last resort, preventing the big plays, but not making many.

Iffy is used as a weapon, both as a blitzer and in coverage. I'm really happy for him b/c it looked like he wouldn't make the team out of training camp, or would be on IR. He's been a revelation, a big-time playmaker. Hope he gets a big fat extension.

Whats happened with the funny guy who is awesome but the Lions are his 4th team in like 3 seasons and he got sucker punched last year? I know he bumped Iffy down at the start of the season is he still playing ?

Whats happened with the funny guy who is awesome but the Lions are his 4th team in like 3 seasons and he got sucker punched last year? I know he bumped Iffy down at the start of the season is he still playing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom