IL Staff Picks: Week 2 | Syracusefan.com

IL Staff Picks: Week 2

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
30862.jpg

Week 2 of the IL Staff Picks are here, and a few games have full-staff concensus.

Virginia is the unanimous favorite vs. Drexel, as is Johns Hopkins vs. Villanova. Hofstra is also the favorite to be upset-capable Marquette.

The two leaders are the two with unique picks: Matt Kinnear, who picked Colgate to beat Bryant last weekend, has Navy over Maryland as well as Cornell over Syracuse. Christian Swezey has Penn State over Loyola.

The IL Staff picks are below. For the full Scoreboard for stat leaders, game times and live stream info, click here...

http://www.insidelacrosse.com/article/il-staff-picks-week-2/30862

With the limit on Ivy practices i think Cuse rolls in this one.

the weather is not doing cornell any favors between snow and cold they have barely had functional practices.

With the limit on Ivy practices i think Cuse rolls in this one.

I do expect a close game but I have to be honest a loss here would be pretty dissapointing as Cornell looked pretty bad last week in their first scrimmage according to a few people who were there. Big test for the Syracuse D as Cornell has a lot of Offensive weapons on Mid field and attack. They have major question marks at the X and while there D is decent its nothing to write home about.

Big game for Syracuse as Army is next Sunday and they look like there going to be a handful as always.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom