I'm 99.9 % sure Kentucky is out... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I'm 99.9 % sure Kentucky is out...

I can't believe GTown came in and stole this kid late. I'd love to know what was said. Is it really as simple as just the previous big men who rolled through campus? Good on them I guess. We certainly can't match the bigs they put in the Association...to put it lightly.
If SU loses out my guess would be that the Thompsons used the scandals to negative recruit very effectively with his mom.

According to Noel, nobody really has a source. I just don't see EVERYBODY being wrong.
shock the world bro... SHOCK IT
!BUCHkKgBGk~$(KGrHgoH-D0EjlLlyn79BKLeRcSuzg~~_35.JPG

Local ESPN here in Vegas said a couple hours ago that Bazz's father said that Bazz as of today still had not made a decision and wanted to postpone his announcement, but was being told he could not do that and had to decide and announce tonight. Not sure who said he had to...ESPN maybe?

Isn't it crazy how often a scenario projected as being 0.1% possible can be the actual outcome? Makes me really question mathematics...

Jake you are lucky there is no unlike button ;)

Thus the problem with Kentucky as long as they have Calimari! It only take .1% (or basically any involvment) and they are a force.

No disrespect to Jake who has been dead on since I started paying attention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom