Im a realist | Syracusefan.com

Im a realist

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
No offense on a consistent level. We reached our ceiling. It kills me to say it absolute kills me but this team cant score enough to win it all. Plain and simple. Huge disappointment after 25-0. It is what it is and the ing hurts right now and always will and F man face!

No offense on a consistent level. We reached our ceiling. It kills me to say it absolute kills me but this team cant score enough to win it all. Plain and simple. Huge disappointment after 25-0. It is what it is and the hurts right now and always will and F man face!
No harm in taking the "going all the way" talk off the table and just hope for another surprising run. It will make each win more fun.

Win it all?? The big question is can we win a 1st round game? Any team we draw can beat us the way we are playing.

what kills me the most is even at 25-0 i think we all would realistically say the team wasn't that good but they aren't this bad the way they are playing now. the worst part is that overall the are no really good teams in college bball this year and the championship would have been there for the taking.

Pretty much and that's due to how JB has designed this team and this offense. If CJ is going off (like Duke game), we will prob win. If not, we lose. Is what it is and not a way to win 6 tourney games.

Not unless the guy you are hoping goes off is a transcendent player. I love CJ but on most teams he is a second or 3rd option.

Pretty much and that's due to how JB has designed this team and this offense. If CJ is going off (like Duke game), we will prob win. If not, we lose. Is what it is and not a way to win 6 tourney games.

It worked for Danny Manning.

No offense on a consistent level. We reached our ceiling. It kills me to say it absolute kills me but this team cant score enough to win it all. Plain and simple. Huge disappointment after 25-0. It is what it is and the hurts right now and always will and F man face!
win it all? if we are lucky we are going to be stuck in a 4-5 or 3-6 game, we can't score enough to win that right now much less "win it all". watch some other games, watch teams shoot it, we shoot like .

It worked for Danny Manning.

Manning was the 1st over all pick in the NBA. CJ is at best a late first to second round pick. Not really a fair comparison skill wise.

I hope you aren't comparing 3 time Big 8 Player of the Year, 3 time all american, and NBA #1 Pick to CJ Fair.

Well, CJ was on pace to be ACC POTY, about a month ago. :(

It's not a disgrace its percentages you won't win every close game. We are good but we have little margin because we need our talent not to struggle.

It seems to happen every year. We get off to this blazing start and come limping to the finish. Too many times to be a coincidence. Our guys just get ran into the ground. Both mentally and physically drained by the end of the season. I'd much rather have teams like Pitino's where they take lumps early playing young guys, developing a bench, keeping everyone fresh, and then have them turn it on in February/March

Totally agree. Rooting for a "favorite" is tough. I don't like disappointment. The last 5 years have been great, but sometimes I long for the days of being more of an underdog. Better for my sanity at least.

what kills me the most is even at 25-0 i think we all would realistically say the team wasn't that good but they aren't this bad the way they are playing now. the worst part is that overall the are no really good teams in college bball this year and the championship would have been there for the taking.

No really good teams? If we played Louisville tomorrow, they'd be favored by 20 and could win by 40-45.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom