I'm bullish on Carey. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I'm bullish on Carey.

I’m kind of surprised Carey didn’t start if he was playing. Moreover I was really shocked when HW appeared in the game. JB is usually really position oriented at guard and so I would’ve thought he’d do anything to get it back in sync

Saturday will be very interesting from this perspective. I would think he'd want Battle and Carey playing 60-65 minutes and starting together to get into a routine before New York.

This is a great point ... Hughes and Carey coming off the bench would be something few teams could cope with. And I feel like Merick is too good to keep on the bench, especially behind a freshman getting his feet wet. I'd like to see JB (temporarily) move Hughes to the 2, start Merick and have Buddy come off the bench.

Agree 100%.

This is a great point ... Hughes and Carey coming off the bench would be something few teams could cope with. And I feel like Merick is too good to keep on the bench, especially behind a freshman getting his feet wet. I'd like to see JB (temporarily) move Hughes to the 2, start Merick and have Buddy come off the bench.
I think Buddy will be great... that being said, I just don't think his playing time needs to come at the expense of not playing Dolezaj or Carey. Unless last night was based solely on the opponent.

Carey could have been eased in because of the ankle.

and Dolezaj we know what we are getting (an improved version of his freshman year... which is awesome).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom