I'm disappointed...disappointed I wasn't there. | Syracusefan.com

I'm disappointed...disappointed I wasn't there.

1orange

Walk On
I missed my first home game in years because of a work related project (which is fine). I missed watching the DVRed replay because our DVR s*** the bed. (Just finished watching the a 4hour replay with full a halftime and commercials :bang::bang::bang:). I’m very surprised because as clutch as the team has been all year there was not one player or coach who did not s*** the bed today at some point. SU dominated play for a long period and came away with literally no points...But you know what? My confidence in this squad to pull out 3 more wins is unchanged. The Cuse is going to grind out a win next week. Then they will grind out at least 2 more wins somewhere during this season. DM will fix it.

As far as losing causal fans (students included), let me tell you something...casual fans can GFT!!! Casual fans get in my way, use my oxygen, take up space in my beer line, make parking difficult, make it more difficult to take a p*** at halftime, start the wave when SU has the ball in a tight game, leave early in a winnable game, and generally p*** and moan about EVERYTHING!!!!

I will not miss another home game this season. I don’t care if I’m the only MF’er in the stands!! DM, and the rest of the Orange are going to do what they do best grind out MFin’ wins!!!!! I’m going to do what I do best, support them 110%! Go Orange!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom