Im done folks | Syracusefan.com

Im done folks

What! I will watch every game even if it gets worse. I'm a Syracuse fan no matter what.
I agree but this is so-o-o-o-o tough to watch. Normally I get excited at some point in a game but not today. I kind of expected this but it was worse than even I imagined. At times I feel they are so close to exploding out of their funk but teams just seem to shoot unbelievably against us.

The 2nd probation took a chunk out of me. I'll always be a fan - but now it's more of a pastime, rather than a passion. At least as it pertains to SU hoops

For some weird reason - I'm still passionate about SU football - despite the 15 years of hell.

Can't blame you considering at the most neutral bball fan level there is not a worse watch in division 1 than Cuse. It's not even about the Ls, I gave up hope of this team being even marginally relevant weeks ago, it's just a flat out bad 2 hrs of tv. Horrible bball.

Why it took til today to determine you're done I'm not sure considering this's been the same garbage team all season. If you for some reason thought then non conf was a fluke, that's on you. This is a BAD basketball team.

I'll watch here and there but this season is pretty much how I've felt about football in the past decade.

Apathetic af.

Players don't care. Coach has been mediocre at best in terms of coaching and recruiting as of late. No idea when he moves on and apparently we've already named his successor so color me unenthused.

The 2nd probation took a chunk out of me. I'll always be a fan - but now it's more of a pastime, rather than a passion. At least as it pertains to SU hoops

For some weird reason - I'm still passionate about SU football - despite the 15 years of hell.

Watching every game of grob era was Less hard on me than this

I agree but this is so-o-o-o-o tough to watch. Normally I get excited at some point in a game but not today. I kind of expected this but it was worse than even I imagined. At times I feel they are so close to exploding out of their funk but teams just seem to shoot unbelievably against us.
It's called BAD DEFENSE.

I'll still watch every game. A fan is a fan. That does not mean I am feeling pretty defeated right now, and pretty sad. But this program is going to go through some real changes soon, and the one thing they will need are the fans to stick with it through a rough year or two. A lot of this is the violations and the lack of recruiting ability formed by it. Let's just get through this rough patch which will end with our finally getting back to full strength and Hop will be taking over in this time period. Never, never turn your back on our team.

What! I will watch every game even if it gets worse. I'm a Syracuse fan no matter what.

I'll watch the games as well, but I'm done arguing about them. I feel the team isn't worth the effort. Kind of like their play...

I'm just going to watch more Kentucky/Duke games so I can see better coaching.

I'm still going to watch, but if the players don't even care, why should we ?

Oh no, oh no. Please, what can we do to keep you?

We've been spoiled rotten with basketball in this town my whole life and I was born in 76. We will separate the men fans from the boy fans this year.
Why do people act like this? Like this is some purification of fandom?... who cares. You should want the fair weather fans to care and not admonish them because they don't feel like watching the garbage product that's been on the court for the past few years. (Final 4 and blah blah blah, I know - We haven't been very good since we joined the ACC)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom