I'm done mourning - all of our goals are still attainable | Syracusefan.com

I'm done mourning - all of our goals are still attainable

Eric15

Living Legend
We are still in a position to be the 1 seed in the East and we still are in a position to go to the Final Four.

I know it's not as exciting and it's not going to pad anyone's like count, but let's just be more reasonable and even-keeled about the greatness of this team. We're not great - great is 1990 UNLV, 1996 Kentucky, 2001 Duke, etc. We are very good (right along with 7 or 8 other teams this season), and that's perfectly fine with me.

I expect us to bounce back and play very well at Cameron on Saturday.

We are still in a position to be the 1 seed in the East and we still are in a position to go to the Final Four.

I know it's not as exciting and it's not going to pad anyone's like count, but let's just be more reasonable and even-keeled about the greatness of this team. We're not great - great is 1990 UNLV, 1996 Kentucky, 2001 Duke, etc. We are very good (right along with 7 or 8 teams), and that's perfectly fine with me.

I expect us to bounce back and play very well at Cameron on Saturday.
You ran quickly through the stages of grief. I'm impressed! :)

I know some argue a loss is good for the team. I doubt that. However, there is a sense of relief on my part- it's over and I don't have to stress about when it will happen. Now I just want them to take it to Duke and then UVA...that'd be sweet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom