im done | Syracusefan.com

im done

rosconey

All Conference
i love my orange-but this just isnt good for my health-1 good year this last decade has worn me down-

cant stand to see such a discombobulated team week after week- first 2 seasons under marrone we played fundimentaly sound football-this year all has been forgotten-

cant even enjoy pro ball because the giants have started the second half skid thats become famous under tom c- and hoops is covered in the fine mess

I am in exactly the same boat - hang in there as in two hours we can have fun reading all of the "Marrone is God" posts telling me and others how dumb we are for saying that SU is terrible.

I'm moving on to BB season. I have no faith that this team can beat anyone right now.

i'm paying 53 k to help support this joke of a coaches million dollar a year salary...definitely not getting season tickets next year

i love my orange-but this just isnt good for my health-1 good year this last decade has worn me down-

cant stand to see such a discombobulated team week after week- first 2 seasons under marrone we played fundimentaly sound football-this year all has been forgotten-

cant even enjoy pro ball because the giants have started the second half skid thats become famous under tom c- and hoops is covered in the fine mess
Bye

See ya.

Go root for Colgate.

i'm paying 53 k to help support this joke of a coaches million dollar a year salary...definitely not getting season tickets next year

I'm guessing the share of "your" $53K going to Marrone's salary is a hella lot less than what you pay for seasons.

I drive 2 hours there and back since i met my bride there in 1980. My boys have been going to football since they have been in diapers, they are diehards!! So am I. I was there today with them, and we will continue to go. GO ORANGE

Unfortunately, I sit in an area that many of the season ticket holders said yesterday they will not be back next year. They are solid SU people but have seen enough. Three of them left at half time yesterday because they were so frustrated they couldn't take it anymore. I think atttendance and season tickets are going to take a big hit next year unless we join the ACC next year. It might be the only reason for some people to give it another year. When I sit through a game and get so upset like yesterday, it's not a whole lot of fun going to a football game.

we go to the games for entertainment- havent been entertained in 7 years at the dome

money is tight,and spending it on something that just aggitates and aggrivates year after year is just insane-

the dead horse offense of marrone just may do what groober couldnt-destroy whats left of the fan base

This is as ignorant a post as any on here - and there are a few doozies today.

Unfortunately, I sit in an area that many of the season ticket holders said yesterday they will not be back next year. They are solid SU people but have seen enough. Three of them left at half time yesterday because they were so frustrated they couldn't take it anymore. I think atttendance and season tickets are going to take a big hit next year unless we join the ACC next year. It might be the only reason for some people to give it another year. When I sit through a game and get so upset like yesterday, it's not a whole lot of fun going to a football game.

This post sums up perfectly why it's assinine for Syracuse University to invest in football. If you're going to lose season ticket holders one year after a bowl win, the fan base is too fickle to generate reliable revenues. If It was my responsibility, I'd be campaigning To minimize football expenses right now. We should get used to mediocre coaching and 4 win seasons, because we've got a fan base that cannot be counted on to support the program...and as a private university Being in the black is more important than winning on a football field.

Those of you leaving after a down year this year, Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on your was out. We have a young team and will be much better next year. When they start winning again, don't come back and don't watch on TV either this Team doesn't need quitters. Me, I'm going to Pitt next weekend to watch a great game and a win.

Can someone pull a FanFanClubClub and write down everyone's name that is "done with this team"

Can someone pull a FanFanClubClub and write down everyone's name that is "done with this team"

Throw in some linear regression models where applicable as well.

I swore off Pitt football on Friday...

I'll see some of you this Saturday.

I'm going to Pittsburgh to watch the Cuse become bowl eligible.

If we, oh well, we'll get them next time