I'm Excited About Our Upcoming Duke Win | Syracusefan.com

I'm Excited About Our Upcoming Duke Win

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
That is all.

I know we've had our struggles and have seem to have found a ceiling. This ceiling is made of bubblegum, not cast iron. I think we still have some surprises. We have the best big man/player in the nation and three other players playing their a$$$es off.

I think a little magic and love from the bball gods shines down on us and gives us another gem we'll never forget.

Also, dukes soft as 2ply, we hard as a rock

That is all.

I know we've had our struggles and have seem to have found a ceiling. This ceiling is made of bubblegum, not cast iron. I think we still have some surprises. We have the best big man/player in the nation and three other players playing their a$$$es off.

I think a little magic and love from the bball gods shines down on us and gives us another gem we'll never forget.

Also, dukes soft as 2ply, we hard as a rock

We hung with UNC on the road for a long time. I think we'll pick off a couple games at home against good teams. I would hope Louisville is one of them.

Me, too, True Blue! I think we can beat them in the Dome. After watching that performance last night, if they can replicate that, we have a chance.

What is that line? Guy asks girl if his quest to date her is one in a million? She says yes, and he says, "So there's a chance!"

Rak will play about 15 minutes due to foul trouble. It won't be pretty if that happens.

Sad to say, the team's next win over a good team will be its first one. Upsets happen, but the best thing we can point to as we enter February is that the team played a couple of good teams close. The team has had multiple losses against teams who will not be dancing in March, and has had some dogfights against teams that will not have a post-season. The team couldn't beat St. John's or Miami in the Dome and has no real notable victories to speak of. I applaud the optimism but I just don't share it. :(

With our next game a full week away, time to stew over our situation.

I'm as optimistic as they come but no chance. Sorry

It will be a close game.

But we'll likely fade in the last five minutes.