Wide Receivers
First String
USC: Marquis Lee, 6-0, 190, So
RU: Brandon Coleman, 6-6, 220, So

Second String
USC: George Farmer, 6-1, 210, So
RU: Jeremy Deering, 6-2, 210, Jr or Tim Wright, 6-5, Sr

Advantage: Rutgers

:rolling:Wow I literally just died reading that. Marquis Lee is one of the top wideouts in all of college football

Methinks we like him better than his fellow fans. A sampling of their responses:

Very interesting take. TJ McDonald is the consensus #1 safety in the country. Advantage RU.
Marquis Lee is considered the #5 WR in the country. Advantage RU.

Hope your prediction pans out better than your previous 226,924 (just an estimate).
Rutgers tight ends better than USC? Bullshit analysis.
On paper, you are smoking meth.
These were the two that really jumped out to me as well. Marqise Lee was a freshman all-american. He had 73 catches for over 1,100 yards and 11 TDs as a true frosh. Lee and Woods form what most consider to be far and away the best WR duo in CFB. Barkley and Woods are likely both top 5 picks and McDonald is probably taken somewhere in the first round as well next year.
On paper I'm sleeping with Monica Bellucci.
Thank God he didn't post this on the MB is all that matters to me. I can deal with the insanity being kept here.
Yep. And I have a Top 5 johnson.
the amount of time it took to write that up is disturbing. When was the last time you saw the sun?
Just don't post this nonsense on USC fan forum.
Someone needs a girlfriend.
The enthusiasm is admirable, but USC's offensive line actually blocks people. And their receivers don't drop nearly as many sure TD passes.
no. no we are not. simply. purely. no.

http://rutgers.ri vals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=642&tid=155173568&mid=155173568&sid=988&style=2

Get rid of the space between i and v in rivals to read this disaster of a thread.

Best comment: "On paper, you're smoking meth"

I guess this is almost as important as having played in the first college football game (which we have heard about for 150 years)

http://rutgers.ri vals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=642&tid=155173568&mid=155173568&sid=988&style=2

Get rid of the space between i and v in rivals to read this disaster of a thread.

Best comment: "On paper, you're smoking meth"
Rutgers could make an all time team and it would not be top 40 in ant calendar year

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I guess this is almost as important as having played in the first college football game (which we have heard about for 150 years)

Calling that rugby match " the first football game" is a real, real stretch. I guess if thats your single claim to fame you try and keep the myth alive.

RutgersAl has entertained Big East fans as well as fans of schools like Michigan and SC for many years.

In a few years, when Rutgers is back playing Delaware and Colgate and Villanova and William and Mary again he'll have a whole new crowd to mystify.

RutgersAl has entertained Big East fans as well as fans of schools like Michigan and SC for many years.

In a few years, when Rutgers is back playing Delaware and Colgate and Villanova and William and Mary again he'll have a whole new crowd to mystify.

The Syracuse football fanbase could use another 10-20K "RutgersAls". Fiercely loyal fans who support their team no matter what. Don't leave early, don't complain about the 15 minute drive back to Dewitt, etc.

They start off against Tulane and Howard (not Stern) this year and all puffed up because they play Arkansas too.

The Syracuse football fanbase could use another 10-20K "RutgersAls". Fiercely loyal fans who support their team no matter what. Don't leave early, don't complain about the 15 minute drive back to Dewitt, etc.
We just need more fans like the ones on this board that are great supporters. People like Al kill the credibility of fan bases, and make their schools look stupid.

Have to say it - REPOST!

Had to say, cause I originally posted it yesterday :)

Don't tell me they upgraded their schedule

well if arkansas loses another couple dozen players and a few more coaches rutgers has a chance in that one.