I'm gonna go out on a limb | Syracusefan.com

I'm gonna go out on a limb

I think this team wins their first ever ACC tourney game this year . That much is a given .

Funny, yeah, I don't see this team missing four frantic heaves in the last possession or having a guard lose his mind dribbling up the floor. Or even being stuck in a one-possession game to a lousy opponent.

Wow, the first three ACC tournaments have been the most depressing thing to happen to SU basketball in my memory.

I think we have as good of a chance. Our depth will make all the difference. If we have a player with an off shooting day or an injury this team can absorb that. Pick two players, any two and picture this team without them. Still a good team right? Exactly!

Get in the tournament and anything can happen

I have to be honest I really don't care if we win the Acc tournament or not, I would like to win a game to finally win one, but we have bigger fish to fry.

I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but my current excitement about this team is tempered by the fact that we haven't yet played anybody yet.

I have to be honest I really don't care if we win the Acc tournament or not

To each their own, but I LOVE winning conference tournaments.

we've played 2 games

im just saying in general conference tournaments are meaningless unless youre a bubble team or a team on the outside looking in that needs to make a run to make the dance. for a team thats locked into a top seed they can only do more harm than good, ie injuries.

Last edited:
To each their own, but I LOVE winning conference tournaments.
I used to feel that way, but then I think back to the two Big East ones we won. Not that winning caused the first round NCAA exits, I just associate them with each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom