Im implementing a self imposed ban | Syracusefan.com

Im implementing a self imposed ban

On myself from watching these games. Its tough playing from a disadvantage. Its even harder playing good enough to win and losing to effin Pitt. F Pitt lol.
Jeez, you just came back from a one year self imposed ban and now you are going to leave again. Ok, Iggy!!!:cool:

All games against Pitt suck to watch. Even when we win, they suck to watch. Losing to those turds only makes it worse. This was such a typical display from those goons. Christmas was bleeding within 40 seconds of the game starting. If you think there is anything accidental about that, you have never watched Pizzle play under Dixon. Then to add salt to the wound we wind up with our 3 primary guys with 4 fouls each with 8 minutes to go. It's just a mess.

They're terrible... I've stopped watching. Bad year for basketball and football.

Spoken like a true Hab fan. ;)
I haven't missed a Habs game in idk 6 years... Lol. Not as big of a hoops fan as most on this great board but I know from watching Syracuse this year they just yeah ugh yeah :)

I thought I was really not gonna care too much about the results after the ban, but then Pitt happened and I was more upset than any other game this year, sans maybe Nova.

On myself from watching these games. Its tough playing from a disadvantage. Its even harder playing good enough to win and losing to effin Pitt. F Pitt lol.

Youre in danger of being Marshed, and you dont have them PBR(or beverage of choice) to help keep it in perspective. Miss having you here, but something seems different about you bro!

I've also learned that self imposed bans dont necessarily prevent or prepare one from those which aren't. Keep truckin' brother.

They're terrible... I've stopped watching. Bad year for basketball and football.

Try and be more even-keeled, my friend. I think you set expectations too high, which sets you up for too much disappointment. If I remember correctly, you predicted we would beat Villanova in football by some outlandishly lopsided score.

If there was no postseason ban I probably would need a new tv after a bunch of no names on pitt drill every shot down the stretch. Jeter???? Didn't he retire?? Absolutely infuriating how guys you never heard of drill nba 3's like it's a layup.

But the postseason ban has completely ruined the season for me. I didn't live and die with each possession, I didn't drop any f bombs, and I didn't kick in my tv at the end. Zero emotion watching the game, and it sucks. I'll miss rak but the entire bball season can't end soon enough for me. I'm ready for baseball.

this is thread is why smart folk look at romper room here...and laugh.

just a bunch of front-running, fake fans crying incessantly now that their ba-ba has been taken away.

KaiserUEO said:
this is thread is why smart folk look at romper room here...and laugh. just a bunch of front-running, fake fans crying incessantly now that their ba-ba has been taken away.

Will you hold me?

Awe, I thought you meant a self imposed ban on posting :)

Look, our % "field-goals-made" was better than Pitt, we had better 3PT% shooting and we scored more free throws (if you can believe that). So, how did we manage to lose?

KaiserUEO said:
this is thread is why smart folk look at romper room here...and laugh. just a bunch of front-running, fake fans crying incessantly now that their ba-ba has been taken away.
Only bad posts in this thread is canadiansu and YOURS.

Only bad posts in this thread is canadiansu and YOURS.
so the OP where you declared yourself a quiter towards the team, is good??

well, okie doke.

KaiserUEO said:
so the OP where you declared yourself a quiter towards the team, is good?? well, okie doke.
No i declared its tough to watch playing from a disadvantage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom