I'm impressed with Mt St Mary's... | Syracusefan.com

I'm impressed with Mt St Mary's...

iommi

Living Legend
They have three 1,000 point scorers, a lot of shooters and some good athletes...they could scare the crap out of someone in the Big Dance.

pearl31 said:
what seed'll they get?

They are going to be in one of the play in games for a 16 seed. This win will put them at 16-16 for the season.

Good question...I'm thinking a 15 but a 14 is possible...I want nothing to do with them if we wind up being a 3.
I think you're really overrating them dude.

If you're afraid of a 15-16 team who lot to Texas Tech, Nova and BYU by 30. You'll be scared of every 16 seed.

I think you're really overrating them dude.

If you're afraid of a 15-16 team who lot to Texas Tech, Nova and BYU by 30. You'll be scared of every 16 seed.

Yeah I edited my post...I had no clue what their record was ..I was basing my prediction on how impressive they were and the fact that they have three guys who have scored 1,000 points...I believe less than a handful of teams can boast that.

I have a feeling we'll be playing Milwaukee in round 1. They're probably a 15.

This is my problem with conf tourney champs and the automatic bid. MSM played their ass off tonight but have no business sniffing around the NCAA tourney.

Used to attend basketball camp there with a fellow board member in the mid 90s when Phelan coached there. Beautiful campus, and a nice little school. Saw a job opening there a few years after college, and applied on a whim. They offered me an interview, where they paid for my expenses down there, so I took them up on it. Wound up getting the job offer, but turned it down. MSM always had a soft spot in my heart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom