I'm in a show hole, need suggestions | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

I just finished Witcher and it wasn’t bad. Just kinda meh. Jennifer thooooooo!!

runaways on Disney plus has the last two seasons up will watch that and have to finish the Gordon Ramsey show on Disney plus as well. Also wanna give lost in space on Netflix a try.
I only got through 2.5 episodes of Witcher. I think that show demonstrates the idiocy of people b1tching about the final season of GoT.

The Tunnel on Amazon Prime has three years worth of shows. Finished Season One. Excellent police crime drama

Suitable for teenagers and up. Lots of swearing and a few bits of nudity.
Opening was fantastic. Binge watched awhile ago.

I only got through 2.5 episodes of Witcher. I think that show demonstrates the idiocy of people b1tching about the final season of GoT.

I quit on it after one more episode than you. its like really, really bad.

anyone watching The Outsider? watch at night in the dark...excellent creep factor.

Just wrapped up the final season of The Ranch.

I don’t care what anyone says, that is just a damn good show. A little rough once Danny Masterson had to leave, but this last part was a great way to end it.

Last episodes of Bojack are out.
image.jpg

Anyone else watch that cat killer doc on Netflix. Don't know how I never heard of that story while living that close to it.

Yesssir! CANADA! CANADA!

Eh, the mailing of the body parts was a big deal - I knew that part. I didn't know much of the rest.

watched GODLESS on netflix. i can recommend it. good western flick with solid performances by a great cast.

Yesssir! CANADA! CANADA!

Eh, the mailing of the body parts was a big deal - I knew that part. I didn't know much of the rest.

Spoiler alert warning.. I was both intrigued and disgusted by the series ... it makes me sick to know the depravity humans are capable of just to satisfy their vanity...but enough about the facebook group members ...

What really struck me was that despite how the series tried to paint the internet sleuths as clever and resourceful , ultimately they were going nowhere with their “search” until they literally received a message out right stating the persons name who they were looking for .. and they acted as if they are slick in figuring it out

In fact they were exactly the sucker audience homeboy required to get off..

the 1st episode of the new version of "war of the worlds" on epix did a very good job of building tension. looking forward to episode 2

Last edited:
Just finished Marvels The Runaways on Disney plus.
Better show than I imagined, wish it continued.

Next up is that Netflix added some new shows so I want to watch Ragnarok, and Locke and Key, and I’m not sure on continuing lost in space.

though I also want to watch the old goosebumps on Netflix as well.
I have no idea how Locke and Key is going to work as a tv14. I read a few of the comics and the storyline is pretty messed up. Really curious about it, it has potential.

i may try locke and key . but gotta say sci fi october faction blew. the wife is just now making her way thru the ranch . she's loving it so far (4) . it's my understanding they write rooster off over some off screen stuff. frankly danny masterson is the best thing on the show. he gone i'm gone.

I'm 10 minutes into Hunters on Amazon Prime and there's a lot of potential here. Great opening scene. A show by Jordan Peele about hunting underground Nazis in the US - I mean, come on, that's some raw material.

I'm 10 minutes into Hunters on Amazon Prime and there's a lot of potential here. Great opening scene. A show by Jordan Peele about hunting underground Nazis in the US - I mean, come on, that's some raw material.
Ok, first episode is intense. Very unusual nude scene, be forewarned, I'll leave it at that. Angry show. I'm unsettled.

it won't be everyone's cup of tea - maybe only those of us with kids obsessed with legos - but my whole family is enjoying lego masters. the lego builds are the stars. only slight negative: i'm a will arnett fan, but i don't think he's a good host.

it won't be everyone's cup of tea - maybe only those of us with kids obsessed with legos - but my whole family is enjoying lego masters. the lego builds are the stars. only slight negative: i'm a will arnett fan, but i don't think he's a good host.
That's good to hear. We've been recording it to watch with our kids but haven't gotten in to it yet.

That's good to hear. We've been recording it to watch with our kids but haven't gotten in to it yet.
watched episode 3 tonight, and as soon as it was over my son immediately began drawing up his plan for a future master build

Has anyone seen a britcom called Outnumbered? It’s not new, but I just ‘discovered’ it a few weeks ago, from a meme... British mother and father and three overindulged but hysterically funny kids.

I’m also re-binging Dexter for some reason... And Flight of the Conchords.

I saw episode 1 of Hunters. It’s... interesting. Like it’s going for a more cartoonish and extreme Tarantino vibe, but not hitting the right notes.

watched episode 3 tonight, and as soon as it was over my son immediately began drawing up his plan for a future master build
this show is so inspirational to lego-heads. my son is desperate for the announcment of lego masters junior.

episode 4: build a lego theme based on a mashup of 2 movie genres

as soon as it ended, my son immediately rushed off and built this
20200301_181331.jpg

Last edited:
I've been watching Hillary on Hulu. Having a hard time getting into it. It's hard to sympathize with a narcissist who just happened to lose to a narcissist. They both deserve each other.

I've been watching Hillary on Hulu. Having a hard time getting into it. It's hard to sympathize with a narcissist who just happened to lose to a narcissist. They both deserve each other.
Did you go into it thinking she's a "narcissist," or do they portray her that way?