I'm in a show hole, need suggestions | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

Not a show, but Glass Onion on Netflix was an excellent movie. Better than the original Knives Out, and I loved Knives Out.
Haven't watched it yet because my wife had no recollection at all of Knives Out, even though I distinctly remember when we watched it and she loved it.

Haven't watched it yet because my wife had no recollection at all of Knives Out, even though I distinctly remember when we watched it and she loved it.
Worth a rewatch, but not necessary to understand the new movie. I legit LOL’d at Kate Hudson’s character. She was great.

Not a show, but Glass Onion on Netflix was an excellent movie. Better than the original Knives Out, and I loved Knives Out.
Good cast and fun.
I mean, if you put another one in front of me right now, I'd watch it. Daniel Craig created an original, iconic role for himself.

The movies are standalone. No prior knowledge necessary.

Good cast and fun.
I mean, if you put another one in front of me right now, I'd watch it. Daniel Craig created an original, iconic role for himself.
I’ve already watched it twice.

I was aware, more just pointing out the humor that my wife couldn't recall a movie she watched and liked.
Ha, my wife couldn’t remember watching it either.

We had the opposite reaction to the movie
Curious what you didn’t like about it, I think you’re the first person I’ve talked to that didn’t love it.

I finished Oz the other day. I was really surprised that I had never heard of it before. I loved it. I can see why people wouldn't watch past the first episode but I enjoyed it as much as anything I watched for the first time this year outside of Better Call Saul.

Complex characters and a subject that I find interesting. Was cool seeing a cast of people I know from more popular, more recent shows.

Just started watching Treason (British MI6 stuff) on Netflix. Solid first episode. I love Olga Kurylenko and this may be her best acting yet.

I finished Oz the other day. I was really surprised that I had never heard of it before. I loved it. I can see why people wouldn't watch past the first episode but I enjoyed it as much as anything I watched for the first time this year outside of Better Call Saul.

Complex characters and a subject that I find interesting. Was cool seeing a cast of people I know from more popular, more recent shows.
Oz is a grimy, depraved HBO series that features some serious violence and death.

It is also one of my favorite shows of all time.

The first season is a little slow but it gets really good in each of the following seasons. The last season probably goes too far but it’s a great show with a really stacked cast.

It was crap other than Janelle Monáe.

Curious what you didn’t like about it, I think you’re the first person I’ve talked to that didn’t love it.
Don’t like Kate Hudson. Wife really doesn’t like her. Didn’t like what happened at the end. Don't want to give too much away

Same question as above.
Really didn't like any character at all outside of Daniel Craig. And the Kate Hudson/Batista characters are extra terrible. This after enjoying the 1st one a good bit.

Really didn't like any character at all outside of Daniel Craig. And the Kate Hudson/Batista characters are extra terrible. This after enjoying the 1st one a good bit.
She seems to be getting great reviews for her role though

She seems to be getting great reviews for her role though
Suppose a lot of people are entertained by people playing over the top, insufferable garbage people. Made the Kardashians a lot of money.