I'm In | Syracusefan.com

I'm In

You can donate towards anything you want. Look at the drop down menu.

If you're going to roll out a new fundraising campaign, it would be nice if there were pages with some specific information on how your money will help them to achieve their goal of being top 10 in the NACDA table. What does the money in the Ernie Davis Fund go toward precisely? What will the IPF consist of if you can't yet tell anyone what it will look like? And so on. Instead we just get a link to a donation form. Most people want to know exactly how their money is going to help. I thought the delay in rolling out this campaign was due to them putting together some of this informational material but I guess not.

Jason P., I hope you take this critique to the folks in charge of the internet campaign.

If you're going to roll out a new fundraising campaign, it would be nice if there were pages with some specific information on how your money will help them to achieve their goal of being top 10 in the NACDA table. What does the money in the Ernie Davis Fund go toward precisely? What will the IPF consist of if you can't yet tell anyone what it will look like? And so on. Instead we just get a link to a donation form. Most people want to know exactly how their money is going to help. I thought the delay in rolling out this campaign was due to them putting together some of this informational material but I guess not.

Jason P., I hope you take this critique to the folks in charge of the internet campaign.

Thank you.

We share similar thinking on this point. Give me a sense of ownership--let me know I'm really "in" --by showing or telling me the specifics of what "inness" goes towards.

Always been in and just donated my $44. Can't wait for Aug. 31. GO ORANGE!

Believe me, I get your point. I already consider myself a contributing (as in $$$) member of Orange Nation. I probably could have stated my case better in regards to the proposed IPF. I was wondering whatever happened to the talk about a seperate funding drive for the IPF which was a hot topic on this board just a few weeks ago? Wasn't there supposed to a forthcoming very focused, specific contribution campaign dedicated to the IPF? At least that's the way I read it as the topic was being bounced around here. Now it seems it gets lumped in with thin In Syracuse Nation campaign---kinda seem like the initial IPF message gets a little diluted. Some clarification by someone in the know would be appreciated.

Believe me, I get your point. I already consider myself a contributing (as in $$$) member of Orange Nation. I probably could have stated my case better in regards to the proposed IPF. I was wondering whatever happened to the talk about a seperate funding drive for the IPF which was a hot topic on this board just a few weeks ago? Wasn't there supposed to a forthcoming very focused, specific contribution campaign dedicated to the IPF? At least that's the way I read it as the topic was being bounced around here. Now it seems it gets lumped in with thin In Syracuse Nation campaign---kinda seem like the initial IPF message gets a little diluted. Some clarification by someone in the know would be appreciated.
I thought they were going to have a real press conference after the rushed run out of the IPF and donation drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom