I'm just so happy to shut those Mizzou fans up | Syracusefan.com

I'm just so happy to shut those Mizzou fans up

I have to admit, I ventured over to the Mizzou board and it's MELTDOWN TIME!!!

+1. Most all of them thought they were going to breeze through us. When we manage the mistakes, we're a dangerous team

I'm just so proud of this team. A team that refused to quit in every game. I haven't had this much fun watching the OrangeMEN in years. I would even go as far as to say I like this club more than some which boasted 8+ wins and easily bowl eligible. This team is fun as hell to watch and one that I am proud of win or lose. It's also (again fun) to watch our boys get into situations where they only have two minutes or less to score and think, that's more time than we need. :)

Pretty much ended their bowl chances too. Unless they can go to A&M and get a win.

as much **** they talked, and SU walks away with $800k and an SEC pelt.
I am not going to ask again, what was bernsteins nickname at mizzou?

Agreed. I prefer our haul, as opposed to what Mizzou gained from this game, which was a big bag of .
Wow, thanks for the really unpleasant mental image.

On that note, I have no idea why Mizzou would agree to a deal like that. TGD strikes again!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Check out this classy message from a Mizzou poster:

Mr. Cheesers

Sent:
11/17/12 21:20:58

Subject:
stay off of our board f****t

f*** you we gave you this game and you f******g now it. Cant block a 3 man rush which none of the 3 will ever play in the nfl. Go block your old man b****

Mr. Cheesers

Sent:

Subject:

f*** you we gave you this game and you f******g now it. Cant block a 3 man rush which none of the 3 will ever play in the nfl. Go block your old man b****

LOL, that's hilarious that he's that mad.

I'd be mad too. We probably knocked them out of a bowl.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Ok, I couldn't resist after reading that. Had to start a new thread on tigerboard.

You know these guys must be douchebags, because I never flame. Honestly.

Ok, I couldn't resist after reading that. Had to start a new thread on tigerboard.

You know these guys must be douchebags, because I never flame. Honestly.

HAHAHA!

Mizzou is 0-3 vs SU in football.
Eat my fumunda cheese, Mr Cheesers.

Mr. Cheesers

Sent:

Subject:

Mr Chessers, after a while the pain subsides. Trust us.

Mr. Cheesers

Sent:

Subject:

Wonder what Mr Cheesers thinks of the 8 guys in pass coverage and the 0 of those 8 that could locate or cover Alec Lemon the entire game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom