Im ok with this | Syracusefan.com

Im ok with this

I'm not.

I think every shot VA took in the second half was wide open.

Props to VA. They just outplayed us, period. On to the next one.

Marsh01 said:
No grant. Get healthy for the post season.

I'm ok with it because they are clearly better than we are today. They out:

Rebounded us
Almost 2:1 in assists
Executed us
Played us in the paint

We lost to BC. Haven't scored in the 2nd half of the season. This team carved us up. Not sure Grant was the difference in this one. We did shoot 10-12 from the FT line to this point though.

Oh yeah, and per our other discussion...Cooney got beat again on the top of the zone on a couple of those three's. He's gotta get that figured out.

44cuse

I'm not. Fifth game in a row with poor shooting. We just moved off of the #1 line. Solidly.

See last year's season finale at G'Town. I am okay with this. Just need to get healthy
Last year's team played better defense and had a bench. I'm pretty concerned.

We need to regroup and get Grant healthy. I do wish we played Roberson earlier in the year so he'd be ready now. That is a big source of frustration for me.

Last year's team played better defense and had a bench. I'm pretty concerned.

Really? Who was our bench last year? Cooney was garbage, Keita was the same Keita, and Grant didn't play once JSouth came back. Although I do agree that we played better defense last year, that wasn't really evident until the tournament when we turned it on. Please correct me if I am forgetting someone but I see a lot of parallels between last years team and this one.

And for the record I think Roberson should've played more.

No grant. Get healthy for the post season.

Nah... paper tiger syndrome.

We'll be lucky to get out of the first weekend of the big dance the way we are playing.

It's all about peaking this time of year... we all know it.

We're a wet fart in in the tighty-whities at the moment.

UVA is a final four team IMO.. So versatile as a team. Offensively and defensively. Really guard and is well coached. Bennett is a great coach. Just an ass beating today. Syracuse isn't good on offense with grant and without him they are hapless

We don't have injuries, only Michigan state has injuries this year.

Or at least so I've heard.

Disappointing, but I thought our offense showed some signs of waking up today. Need Jerami back healthy, and to take care of these last two reg. season games, and we'll be fine. You can never rationalize with all the Chicken Littles to see the big picture, so I'll take all you Doomsdayers with a grain of salt. Hope we get another crack at them in a couple weeks...

Disappointing, but I thought our offense showed some signs of waking up today. Need Jerami back healthy, and to take care of these last two reg. season games, and we'll be fine. You can never rationalize with all the Chicken Littles to see the big picture, so I'll take all you Doomsdayers with a grain of salt. Hope we get another crack at them in a couple weeks...

What were those signs??? Way too much iso one on one offense...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom