I'm really nervous about Thurs | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I'm really nervous about Thurs

Pinnacle Whipped Cream vodka and Orange Juice... just like an orange julius. Perfect for a summer day, or night, or winter, or breakfast, or pretty much any time.

One iron??? I learned that one from the Dalai Lhama himself...

Big hitter, the Lhama...

Or the Dhali Llama?

Dalai-Llama3.full.jpg

I am drinking what I have been drinking. Someone talked me into sharing a bottle of Pinot Noir the first game, and I have been sticking to that. I usually find wine a little too mellowing for Syracuse basketball games; am more of a beer drinker for basketball. But it has been working. I drank it again on Saturday night. So stick with the drink that works...
ps, that Orange Julius tasting thing with the whipped creme vodka and Orange Juice sounds great. Will have to keep that in mind for around the pool!!!

Mitch Cumstein was night putting with the deans daughter.
I recite that line all the time.
I recite that whole movie all the time.

When vacationing in Fla with my friend and his family years ago, he took me to the actual Bushwood. The real country club where it took place, that arch-looking front gate from the beginning of the movie is as close as we got.

Still. Bushwood.

When the weather gets nice I like to order a Whiskey Shredder. It's basically just 2 parts pineapple juice to 1 part whiskey, poured over ice. Easy to make and quite refreshing.

But not everyone can be as cool as me. The world needs ditch diggers too.

Anybody remember the context of this one?
"Ahoy, Polloi"
Free Fresca for the winner.

Tanqueray (or your favorite gin) and grapefruit :)

That's been my go-to warm weather drink for years now.

A nice vodka or gin gimlet does well in the spring/summer as well.

1.5 oz Vodka/gin, 2-3 oz lime juice, 1 Tsp sugar...stir or shake and serve over ice...yum!

I'll take a fine aged ginger ale. In a frosted mug of course. When I am feeling extra "special" I might add a few scoops of sherbet.

I'll be sober it's worked the first two games.

Stopped for dieting purposses, found out it was harder to stop than I though and was binge drinking every 10 days or so. I miss it but think I'lll ride it out through the summer before considering drinking again. If I have serious issues doing that then perhaps I need to quite for good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom