I'm starting to wonder if maybe the old man does know | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I'm starting to wonder if maybe the old man does know

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad now that Kadary transferred, like he got bad advice from his "advisors". He would have had a ridiculous amount of assists on this years team.
You think he would of got more minutes than Joe?

So he can’t coach M2M very well. Got it, thanks.

It’s only one game, but my first impression from Kadary last night was that he certainly knows where the dining hall is.

Willard on the cusp of 0-2 tampering with our recruits.

I'm a believer that Kadary can possibly be very good, but after their exhibition game Willard made the excuse that Kadary was banged up and after the first game Willard made the excuse that he needed to transition to man to man defense. Its not a good sign when the coach feels like he has to make excuses for a player after every game, and the second excuse is so silly that it makes me believe Willard doesn't think Kadary is any better than his stat lines suggest.

I am just so enjoying this thread...
Never Have I Ever High School GIF by NETFLIX

Willard on the cusp of 0-2 tampering with our rerecruits.
I'll never waste an opportunity to take a swipe at Willard. The guy has so many faults that eventually one of them will come back to haunt him. I can't wait to see how he does in December when he faces his old mentor and program in Pitino and Iona. He doesn't have many friends in New Rochelle.

After watching a bit of the Seton Hall game and our first game, Kadary made a huge mistake transferring there. Playing 20-25 minutes a game with our current team would have made Kadary look like a superstar between his passing and driving ability surrounded by the shooters that we have.
I was texting my friend who’s a Marquette grad during the game on Tuesday. I told him Symir is going to get so many “cheap assists” with our shooters. Kadary would have had so many driving lanes

So he can’t coach M2M very well. Got it, thanks.

If you compare defensive efficiency stats over the past 10 years between SU and Seton Hall is laughably lopsided in JBs favor. Maybe it’s the coach and not the system.

It’s only one game, but my first impression from Kadary last night was that he certainly knows where the dining hall is.

I’m sorta shocked by what I saw last night.

Willard on the cusp of 0-2 tampering with our recruits.
zags also got pissy with me on Twitter about this. Sensitive bunch. hysterical

zags also got pissy with me on Twitter about this. Sensitive bunch. hysterical
Allen Griffin, Eric Devendorf and Katie Kolinski all in that Twitter thread defending JB. There is definitely bad blood between the programs.

To be clear, none of them were taking shots at Zags, moreso Willard’s excuse for why Kadary played so poorly defensively.

Allen Griffin, Eric Devendorf and Katie Kolinski both in that Twitter thread defending JB. There is definitely bad blood between the programs.

And Griff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors