Imagine being a GT fan??? | Syracusefan.com

Imagine being a GT fan???

Ish88888

All American
Boring system, stubborn coach, knee hunting offensive lineman, and when you get down by 14? Goodnight.

GT intercepts the ball around their own 2 yd line. One of their own players inadvertently hits the guy who intercepted the ball, and the guy fumbles the ball into the end zone. GT recovers the fumble in the end zone . Safety!!! 2 pts to Clemson and GT has to kick the ball to Clemson! Ugh

GT intercepts the ball around their own 2 yd line. One of their own players inadvertently hits the guy who intercepted the ball, and the guy fumbles the ball into the end zone. GT recovers the fumble in the end zone . Safety!!! 2 pts to Clemson and GT has to kick the ball to Clemson! Ugh
That was a ridiculous play. Miscommunication by the receiver leads to the pick and then Tech fumbles it. Hard to draw that up.

Yeah. Imagine being the fan of a team that's had 2 losing seasons the last 15 years and won 11 games 2 years ago and 7 years ago. That would suck.

Are we at a point where we can call anybody out right now? Isn't that like celebrating scoring a TD in the closing seconds of a 60-7 blowout that you're on the wrong side of?

Boring system, stubborn coach, knee hunting offensive lineman, and when you get down by 14? Goodnight.

Yeah bowl games 6 of 7 years with Johnson, two time ACC coach of the year, overall record of 64-44.. Two orange bowls, two sun bowls and a peach bowl ( chick fil) You are right he's horrible, can't imagine living through that.. What. Don't know what world you live in. Let's bring back shafer!

SM--fing H...

Yeah bowl games 6 of 7 years with Johnson, two time ACC coach of the year, overall record of 64-44.. Two orange bowls, two sun bowls and a peach bowl ( chick fil) You are right he's horrible, can't imagine living through that.. What. Don't know what world you live in. Let's bring back shafer!

SM--fing H...

Excuse me? Never said anything about Shafer so don't put words in my mouth. The post was a pro dino post. I know plenty of gt fans that cant stand him.

Yeah. Imagine being the fan of a team that's had 2 losing seasons the last 15 years and won 11 games 2 years ago and 7 years ago. That would suck.

Are we at a point where we can call anybody out right now? Isn't that like celebrating scoring a TD in the closing seconds of a 60-7 blowout that you're on the wrong side of?

I'd rather lose with an exciting system than win the way he does, cut blocking.

I'd rather not talk crap about a team being boring until we're actually good enough to beat them.

An exciting team that loses has a short shelf life.

The cut blocking is crap. The league should absolutely do something about it.

I'd rather not talk crap about a team being boring until we're actually good enough to beat them.

An exciting team that loses has a short shelf life.

The cut blocking is crap. The league should absolutely do something about it.

I'd rather do it without the wing T , rather than cut block and watch that god aweful offense. Down 14-0, game over. It's 2016 Paul, get a grip.

I don't know...we had a "boring offense" in 2001, but all I can recall that year is the winning. It was ok with me.

But Casullo said it's tough to prepare for
Casullo would know as we ran the Wishbone offense when he was there.

Not only would we cut block your asss we would take your head off too. The good 'ol days of real football!!!

Louisville is going to beat Clemson.
Maybe...maybe not. The offense clearly mailed it in in the second half. I'm not a fan of it but it was pretty obvious.

I do agree with the OP that Georgia Tech plays an extremely boring brand of football. I say that fully acknowledging that they have been more successful than us over the past 15 years.

I dont know why people say option is boring? some teams have scored 50-60 pts a game and had 6-700 yds of offense with that style. its only boring if its not working and arent most offenses boring when they dont move the ball?