Imagine what a disgrace you must be to | Syracusefan.com

Imagine what a disgrace you must be to

I had Princeton pretty big wish I moneylined them.

Slammed Colgate ML but I can't see 2 of the 2 seeds going down now.

Size is huge in conference tournaments but kind of stops mattering in the NCAAs. Princeton was well built to handle a big team they weren't small themselves.

Size is huge in conference tournaments but kind of stops mattering in the NCAAs. Princeton was well built to handle a big team they weren't small themselves.

We can party like it's 2012 again. Mizzou and Duke both lost to 15 seedes.

Hope Marquette is the next 2 to lose

Arizona was the ultimate front running team... They either took teams to the woodshed, or if things got tough they folded down the stretch. Only exception was the Pac 12 championship game.

These are the positives of no longer being able to make the tournament. You don’t feel the pain of being upset as a 2 seed.

lose to a 15 if you are a 2 seed? LOL oh wait...

I remember when a #2 lost to a #15, and it was so rare they would run through time times it happened - starting with “and the first one was Syracuse”! The nice thing now is it’s happened so often, they focus on how NOT rare it is - but on how often it’s happened (especially recently).

And now the new first - first one to pull it off twice.

I love when a #2 loses - because it makes “the first time” less and less relevant, to the point almost no one nationally cares anymore.

Excellent call on Colgate.

AVqpDS.jpg

well the song says "once bitten twice shy"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors