Imagine... | Syracusefan.com

Imagine...

Ish88888

All American
These awesome steeler's unis in cuse colors? Replace the numbers and pant stripes with syracuse orange in either these all black or all navy. Same big, bold numbers and stripes in orange. Wow!

IMG_3626.PNG

All in good fun! I just keep seeing these threads pop up and this is all I can think of lol.

These awesome steeler's unis in cuse colors? Replace the numbers and pant stripes with syracuse orange in either these all black or all navy. Same big, bold numbers and stripes in orange. Wow!
Are you out of your mind!

With SU colors they'd be way uglier than we have now. The Steelers looked ridiculous.

Funny you liked the steeler ones, when the major complaint with ours is that there's not a third contrasting color for trim...

Funny, most people loved the steelers unis tonight. Our numbers need contrast bc they are skinny and just a weird font. Big bold orange numbers in the correct orange shade would look cool, not the darker orange with thin blue 44 dumb degree lines through it.

We had one of the best uni's in college football. We changed it up 100% like all the scrubby programs do, the smart ones who value their tradition either leave their uni's alone or just make minor changes/updates so that they are basically the same.

Put all the uniform threads on a different board, so we don't have to read them.

We had one of the best uni's in college football. We changed it up 100% like all the scrubby programs do, the smart ones who value their tradition either leave their uni's alone or just make minor changes/updates so that they are basically the same.
We've been changing the uniform since the 1960's, we're not Penn State or Alabama or any big state school.

Would love to know what our "traditional" uniform is.

We've been changing the uniform since the 1960's, we're not Penn State or Alabama or any big state school.

Would love to know what our "traditional" uniform is.

We're not Penn State or Alabama?

What does that have to do with the fact that with the Coach Mac uniform - from 1982 until 2005 - we had a classic uniform that immediately identified SU Football.

The traditional uniform has been orange helmet, orange pants and blue/white jerseys - basically dating back to 1949.

Last edited:
We have great colors. The corporate giants should be fighting to get their hands on our colors, hx, and vibe. Nike struck out with the 44 degree lines through our #'s and shoulder stripes. Dumb. The orange shade is off, its a mess. Go bold again.

by having a victoria secret uniform modeling program every week we now have essentially no identity whatsoever. su REALLY needs to get settle on a couple of unis and MAYBE one extra for the special occaision.
its no secret that i like the traditional ones i may have script syracuse across the front much like cleveland . just an option. if not, then just the old ones would be great. plus, i still like the white jersey orange pants at home like we did in the little czonka era(my favorite time)just a bias. i would take the mac era ones as well---people knew who we were.

If nothing else, get rid of that hideous grey sweatsuit ensemble!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom