Impact of incoming SU freshman. ESPN INsider. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Impact of incoming SU freshman. ESPN INsider.

s

• u

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My starting lineup
Point- Ennis
SG- Gbinije
SF- Fair
PF- Rak
Center Dajuan.

Why Gbinije over Cooney???
Gbinije has to much dribble drive, pg skills, and personallity not to start (especially with his speed). He will give us a second pg early on with ennis, and JB is really high on his jumpshot. I think we will find hes more of a long jumper then a high jumper keeping him out of the backline for more then 5 minutes. Also Cooney brings just enough dribble drive off the bench to be a 6th man.

Watch out for senior Keita hes growing into a adult role. I think he could average 4-5 more ppg this year with a Pro vs College mentality. On the other side of the spectrum Ron could be more ready then we think and BJ's ability to shoot the open long ball with mental toughness could get him a few real minutes in the ACC.

Where are you hearing all this information??

It's a no brainer that Silent G starts over Cooney, or turns him into a token starter.

MG adds a 6'6 guard to the zone...as displayed in March...the Orange can beat teams with overwhelming defense. However, with Fair, Grant, Ennis, Buss, DCII and the Beast...we should have some potent offense as well.