Importable SU Basketball Schedule Available | Syracusefan.com

Importable SU Basketball Schedule Available

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
As in past years, I have created an ics for the SU men's basketball calendar.

Note the following:

It only includes the regular season games. There are a number of games with several possible starting times. For those games, I picked the earliest and noted other possible start times in the body.

You can find a link to download it on the syracusefan.com men's basketball schedule (look at the top). Here is a direct link to the file that may or may not work. If it doesn't, just go to the basketball schedule and download it from the header there.

Once downloaded, you should be able to import this into Outlook, Google Calendar, Windows 10 Calendar, etc. There are lots of articles on how to do this on the Interwebs but if you run into a specific problem, let me know and I will try and help you.

Go Cuse! War Damn Otto!

Note the following:

It only includes the regular season games. There are a number of games with several possible starting times. For those games, I picked the earliest and noted other possible start times in the body.

You can find a link to download it on the syracusefan.com men's basketball schedule (look at the top). Here is a direct link to the file that may or may not work. If it doesn't, just go to the basketball schedule and download it from the header there.

Once downloaded, you should be able to import this into Outlook, Google Calendar, Windows 10 Calendar, etc. There are lots of articles on how to do this on the Interwebs but if you run into a specific problem, let me know and I will try and help you.

Go Cuse! War Damn Otto!
Thanks very helpful

Note the following:

Go Cuse! War Damn Otto!
Thanks Tomcat - works like a charm!

Just down loaded. Smooth as silk. Thank you very much. Can not believe how easy it was after all the years of manual entry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom