Important bye week, with so many guys dinged up... | Syracusefan.com

Important bye week, with so many guys dinged up...

Huge opportunity in front of us.

We have many of the same recurring problems to fix. Tackling, etc. Let's hope we can.

Getting Barnes and Wax back will make the defense look better.
I wonder how many snaps Wax will play. He's probably not in football shape so maybe 50%? Rotate him with Barron and McDonald.

Getting Barnes and Wax back will make the defense look better.
Barnes should help a bit, but until the youngsters like Freshman Mcdaniels next year get up to speed.
We will continue to have problems in the secondary.

I hope they could work Rashard Perry into more reps at DL with the losses just announced. Or a couple of the big freshman DLs. Without that Dion Wilson, they could use any of the 300lb kids to play and just
occupy the linemen. I see two freshman - Miles and Watson - who could play four games each not burning
their redshirt, and maybe help replace Wilson and Jobity. Or, not replace, but maybe just get in the way.

Kev

I hope they could work Rashard Perry into more reps at DL with the losses just announced. Or a couple of the big freshman DLs. Without that Dion Wilson, they could use any of the 300lb kids to play and just
occupy the linemen. I see two freshman - Miles and Watson - who could play four games each not burning
their redshirt, and maybe help replace Wilson and Jobity. Or, not replace, but maybe just get in the way.

Kev
It’s going to be tough to limit Watson to four games at this point, considering he’s played in six games already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom