In the land of the magically delicious | Syracusefan.com

In the land of the magically delicious

They bought in on his charade - kid is going to leave two black eyes on their program

I'm surprised they're even allowed to talk about it on ndnation. The editor of Pyongyang Times has more editorial freedom than ndnation allows its posters when there's a negative story about Notre Dame.

They bought in on his charade - kid is going to leave two black eyes on their program
I don't believe anyone bought it... More like are helping with the coverup.

Just wait until Cali catches up to this story.

This is really something else.

Nosuch Dame is a joke. This is either a blatant publicity attempt gone wrong or one of the most elaborate "beards" ever.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe Cali's phone/ Internet history should b reviewed...?

It won't be for a week or so, but when he bumps a thread out of nowhere it will be fun.

That website is awful. Slow as hell and hasn't looks like the Internet in 1999. And the fact you have to click on each individual message makes it unreadable.

Click on the 1st post of a thread. Then near the top middle of the page, click on the link that says "Show All Thread" (is that even english?). Doing that make it less painful. Sort of like pulling off a band aid quickly instead of slowly.

They think T'eo was a victim of shoddy journalism and Swarbrick represented well at the presser. :rolling:
http://www.ndnation.com/boards/index.php?football

what's crazy is for the brief few minutes i've been listening to talking heads is they all seem to be giving T'eo the benefit of the doubt.

Its as if nobody at ND could ever be involved in such a lie. It's absurd to me. This kid is a flat out liar and he duped everybody. He's Casey Anthony without the murder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom