Incoming recruits are great but | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Incoming recruits are great but

Not even counting Sales and P.Thomas.

You're missing Lichenstein and Cutler as Seniors.

Lou Alexander didn't play this year ... technically he's a Redshirt Junior.

Eskridge should be a RF.

Ugh, not that everyone needs to read about me updating my roster (sorry), I have to move one Jr to So. I think my only options are Rene (if given a redshirt for getting hurt early in 2010) or Tull (who I don't believe saw a bit of action this year). Do you have either as a SO?

Other Jrs I have are Lyn, Anderson, Spruill, Loeb, Flemming, Gulley, Wilkes, Krautman, Coker, Macky, Phillips, Pugh, Alexander (now), Bromley, Wales.

I have Rene as a medical redshirt in 2010, which makes him a 3rd year Soph for 2012.

Tull is another story. If the staff gives him this season as a RS, he would also be a 3rd year Soph in 2012 ... however I think he'll only be here another 2 years anyways. If he can't get on the field next season, he'll be graduating after 2013. For now I'm showing him as a Junior.

Gulley might even be able to take 2011 as a medical redshirt (he only played 4 games), which would also make him a 3rd year Soph in 2012 (for now I've got him as a Jr.)

Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

Could be. I'm assuming we'll line up in wildcat and run TE reverses all game long to run the clock and keep Nassib from throwing an errant pass while getting steam rolled by 4 rushers who were all supposed to blocked by Mackey. Nassib, Hunt, and Hackett will take turns playing Madden on the sideline while this is happening. Phillip Thomas, Mario Tull and Kobena will be in the club house drinking beer and eating chicken waiting for their turn in the Madden tourney which will end early when Cater shows up and makes off with the TV and the PS3.

As an aside, I don't get what's so bad about beer and chicken in the clubhouse. I'm a baseball fan, but I'm a much bigger fan if I get to watch while having some beer and bbq chicken.

As an aside, I don't get what's so bad about beer and chicken in the clubhouse. I'm a baseball fan, but I'm a much bigger fan if I get to watch while having some beer and bbq chicken.

As a Red Sox fan I firmly believe greasy fingers due to eating fried chicken was the sole reason for our pitchers accuracy issues.

Beer I don't get though. In my mind I get better at everything the more beer I have. After enough beer, I know everything and women find me irresistable as well.

I believe Mungwa is shifting to LB. Expect Vigille to come in at about 220-225 lbs. He's at 215 now. I see Desir moving to FS next year.

Moore in 2012 = Melo in basketball this year. Lose weight and maybe we'll see a different player.

Really liked what I saw of Smith at the end, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom