incompletion before the 4th and 10 HUGE blessing in disguise | Syracusefan.com

incompletion before the 4th and 10 HUGE blessing in disguise

Millhouse

Living Legend
3rd and 10 at the 36. incompletioon leading to 4th and 10.

i've never been so happy for a 4th and 10.

if it were 4th and 5 at the 31, Marrone would've kicked. at the 36, he had no choice.

i don't know about anyone else, but i felt better about passing for 10 yards than kicking for a 47 yarder.

(I have a thing about 47 yard kicks.)

i think they would've attempted and missed a 47 yarder if they had picked up 5 yards on 3rd down. i then would've dropped a deuce in my pants, thrown it at the tv, and finally gotten myself banned before running into traffic

I will agree that i have almost no faith in Ross to make a kick any more.. even the ones that go in dont look solid. extra points are an adventure and many just slip in as well.

I agree. I thought for sure we were going to try a 52 yard kick to tie the game. I would have throw something at the television if that had happened.

Many things fell into place Saturday night, and we all deserve it including and especially Marrone, the coaches and the student athletes. I definitely believe SU was the better team Saturday night just like it was the better team against South Florida and I believe SU was better than NW. The drama at the end could have been avoided in all 3 games, but chalk it up to learning experiences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom