Indiana at Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Indiana at Syracuse

Thats it, Someone needs to pony up a guest room. CuseTroop is moving back. Have a wife and two pups, but if thats too much, I'll leave em here!

how about a syracusefan.com block at the sheraton for those of us out of towners.. and I feel ya troop - wife and two dogs here ... need a weekend residence for August through April for football/hoops..

how about a syracusefan.com block at the sheraton for those of us out of towners.. and I feel ya troop - wife and two dogs here ... need a weekend residence for August through April for football/hoops..

While we are at it, how about a syracusefan.com chartered plane for us as well!

Indiana will likely be garbage next year. Watford, hulls, olidepo, and zeller all gone. Woulda prefered msu, um or osu. But I'm no chooser.

Indiana will likely be garbage next year. Watford, hulls, olidepo, and zeller all gone. Woulda prefered msu, um or osu. But I'm no chooser.

With Vonleh, yogi, and the youngsters that couldn't play they should still be top 25 or borderline at least .

With Vonleh, yogi, and the youngsters that couldn't play they should still be top 25 or borderline at least .
They aint even on my level. You have to minus 10 spots in the ranking because crean is their coach.

We still get pitt and ND at home also. Don't care how bad they are its always going to be exciting with those two.
Cool to play Boston College again at home also. Its been a long time.

I don't think Indiana will be a top 15 team next year but it will still be cool to play them at the Dome. I told my wife the other day I wish we could skip the summer and be closer to November for Cuse Basketball. She thinks I'm crazy.

Good lord, between football and this basketball schedule I might need to go get an apartment back up in Cuse at this point...

anyone hiring in Syracuse? seriously. i have a degree from Cortland State and i need to move there now..

Posting because I want a tee1222 Like.
Booyakasha!
booyakasha.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors