Indiana at Syracuse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Indiana at Syracuse

Wow. I am extremely jealous of season ticket holders for next year.

My first visit to the football board. Funny stuff!
You have to check out thread TexanMark created on the football board explaining Tees. It is well done.

Any chance we could get 30k for Indiana? I realize its early in the season, but CNYers won't forger 87 and while we exercised a minor portion of those demons this past year IU will always remain a devil in Syracuse until we get another NC.

Any chance we could get 30k for Indiana? I realize its early in the season, but CNYers won't forger 87 and while we exercised a minor portion of those demons this past year IU will always remain a devil in Syracuse until we get another NC.

It's always good to keep those demons in shape! ;)

Doesn't matter what IU's record or (lack of) ranking is next year. Just the mystique of SU-IU after their elite matchup in the Sweet 16 will be enough to entice fans and media talking heads galore. And Crean will wish he was still coaching Marquette in the Catholic 7, Big East, or whatever ya want to call it.

Does Bobby Knight still do color for college bball games on ESPN? Just sayin'. ;) (and yes I like(d) Bobby doing games)

Mike Tirico(SU grad) and Dan Dakich(IU grad) should call this game, and even better Dakich loves SU and loves needling the IU fanbase on his radio show. I bet he does his show from Syracuse, and the dude is a big Orange fan.

If that lasts more than 4 hours Marsh, seek medical attention immediately.

Nah, that's like saying if you have too much money to throw it in a landfill. There has to be better alternatives.

I don't think Indiana will be a top 15 team next year but it will still be cool to play them at the Dome. I told my wife the other day I wish we could skip the summer and be closer to November for Cuse Basketball. She thinks I'm crazy.
You ARE crazy! (No offense.) You can't wish away 6 precious months of life! Enjoy, streeeetch out the enjoyment of every day, and November will still be here before you know it.

When I was younger, I used to wish away time willy nilly, but now I understand how the game is played...

If I had power over the space/time continuum, I would jump ahead to a great game, say Indiana, experience it, then jump back, enjoy June, then jump ahead and watch the Duke game, then come back and go scuba diving, etc. Then when November comes, I could savor the games all over again, even the ones we lose. :)

Mike Tirico(SU grad) and Dan Dakich(IU grad) should call this game, and even better Dakich loves SU and loves needling the IU fanbase on his radio show. I bet he does his show from Syracuse, and the dude is a big Orange fan.

Might be a tough one for Tirico, as he is calling MNF in Seattle the night before. Perhaps Tristy can let him use his G4 to fly to Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom