Indiana / Butler game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Indiana / Butler game

It would be nice to see the #1 team lose, but it sure wouldn't break my heart to see Butler lose, either.
Exactly...either outcome can be good...Cuse should move up just ahead of IU which I think will drop to 5 or 6.

pretty impressive win list for butler over the last few years...syracuse mich st pittsburgh north carolina indiana

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

I coulda had free tickets to this entire tournament. Anyone else out there with kids who don't have lives too?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

pretty impressive win list for butler over the last few years...syracuse mich st pittsburgh north carolina indiana

Please don't mention are CUSE in your list please , call it dementia

Butler just pretty much punched their ticket to the dance

Butler just pretty much punched their ticket to the dance
Yup...I'm also going to enjoy watching a super BB only conference form in a few seasons. I hate what is happening to sports right now but that outcome is okay with me.

Somebody turned off the tv too soon.

Holy Crap!

I turned to watch Butler with Nevada just getting a 1st down inside the AZ 10 yard line up 10 with 3 mins to go. Glad I have ESPN3. Well it was the most boring 80 pt game...maybe a pretty exciting 97 pt game.

Holy Crap!

I turned to watch Butler with Nevada just getting a 1st down inside the AZ 10 yard line up 10 with 3 mins to go. Glad I have ESPN3. Well it was the most boring 80 pt game...maybe a pretty exciting 97 pt game.

Certainly a nutty ending. I thought it was done too. 2tds in 90 seconds.

Awesome ending--IU was trailing by 7 with about 2 minutes to go, but closed game on a 12-5 run to send it to OT.

Butler had several key players foul out down the stretch--don't think that they'll be able to play evenly during the extra session, but it has been a heck of a game.
3 Players fouled out,That Kid is a Great Coach and he can sure Recruit toughminded Players

Butler continues to amaze year after year with mostly 4 year players who, for the most part, are not your super athletic freak types.

They get their tough mindedness from their young and loyal head coach Brad Stevens.
I don't think they get it from him , I Just think that is the type of player he recruits. The Mark Wadach/Mike & Jimmy Lee/ Rudy Hackett/Chris Sease/Gerry McNamara/Christian (SP) Ojeanaught type.

And barely missed adding Duke to that list.

Exactly...either outcome can be good...Cuse should move up just ahead of IU which I think will drop to 5 or 6.
I'm wondering if Florida jumps us if they win at AZ.

Holy Crap!

i saw arizona was driving but with only a minute to go down 13 i gave up. wow

Butler continues to amaze year after year with mostly 4 year players who, for the most part, are not your super athletic freak types.

They get their tough mindedness from their young and loyal head coach Brad Stevens.
Can't win the big one though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

just like chip kelly

Chip's teams play a beautiful and exciting game in a sport generally known for brute force.

Brad's teams play an ugly and excessively physical game in a sport generally known for skill.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

amazed that their fans didn't storm the court.

wasn't it a neutral court? I'm sure there was more security present at that arena than your typical on campus place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom